Sign in to follow this  

Should I install fly again?

Hi,I`ve deleted all from my "c" due to system error but saved FlyII on the second partition "d".Now "c" is like new but without Fly.I`ve put Fly on "c" again but when I will open it then: "DINPUT8.DLL not found"What is when I install Fly again?Are all my airports add-ons and so on , are they all delete?Bye

HiWhen you have a complete running Fly on another harddisk or on the same harddisk on anoher partition.Just copy that back to C: and remove ( back up first ) fly.ini and render.ini thats all.So if you have C:Windowsprogramfilesterminalrealityfly2just take fly2 for example copy it to your desktop or by LAN to another pc and you have a working fly again.All the files are just in one FLY2 folder.The programs stands alone completely.

forumlogopaintmod.png

"Non licet omnibus volare cum aquilis" (Azzurro)

Visit Flybike-Paints

Help,I still get the error message !I`ve installed Fly again but the same problem.What I`m making wrong?

Just a thoughtWhen you installed, did you choose install DirectX 1st?I have had problems on my computer if I just reinstall Fly! II without first clicking to install DirectX. Even though I already have the latest DX 8 files installed. I would also try using the Registry Editor, do a search for

Hi,I`ve installed directx 8.1 and I can Fly open now.BUT when the graphic-setting window appears, my graphiccard is notin the line!Further when the loading is by appr. 100% I get an error message: openScreenDevice - Unable to lock screen! File: WDDVMEM.CPP Line: 614What`s the problem?Thanks

Hi,Fly is ok again.It was a DirectX problem.Thank you all