Sign in to follow this  

Just painting what you think

I'm repainting the DH6, although I encountered some limitation on the Tiff file, so I think this is the best I can do.rgdsCesar/Venezuela

Very nice! The Canadian flag seems a bit squished, though :)

Thats wonderful as I like to fly this aircraft and it will go with the new Helicopter. Sorry about the picture quality I was in a rush and all the colours have bled???ANYONE If you have my Liverpool Airport why do the AI Aircraft come from that side if the runway as there is no taxiway there?????Steve Brown"The Best Aid To Navigation, Is Having Been There Before" ;-)

Thank you both for your kind words.rgdsCesar/Venezuela

Hi,looking nice, reminds me this aircraft... ;)cheers

Cesar,The more I look at your repaint the more I want it, :-eek will you be uploading it soon as I "NEED" it in my little hangarSteve Brown"The Best Aid To Navigation, Is Having Been There Before" ;-)

Tks, SteveI'm still working on it, due to tiff file is very difficult to repaint, also I need permission of the author of the aircraft to uploading, I have to send a e-mail to him first, I let you know soon.tks again.Cesar/Venezuela

Great news and thankyou for all your hard work, the more choice the better.See yaSteve Brown"The Best Aid To Navigation, Is Having Been There Before" ;-)