Sign in to follow this  
Guest JeanLuc_

RealityXP Site Down ?

Guest Satchmo

Can't seem to get to it from where I am, Ping keeps timing out.tracert ends at 206.111.169.10Looks like they've downed their server.Reverse lookup on tracert: Search results for: 206.111.169.10 XO Communications (NET-XOXO-BLK-1) 1400 Parkmoor Avenue San Jose, CA 95126-3429 US Netname: XOXO-BLK-1 Netblock: 206.111.0.0 - 206.111.255.255 Maintainer: XOXO Coordinator: DNS and IP ADMIN (DIA-ORG-ARIN) hostmaster@CONCENTRIC.NET (408) 817-2800Fax- - - (408) 817-2630Is anyone else getting the sameCheers:-outtaSatchmo

Same here.I've also written them 2 e-mails in the last couple of days and haven't got and answer from them (not even the automatic reply they normally send).Maybe they had some sort of server failure.Ale

Guest JeanLuc_

Hi I just got the info that their hosting facility have had troubles with the setup of a new firewall. Should be back online soon!Hope it helps!

Guest Satchmo

I'm looking forwards to v1.1. :-yellow1The combination of of the RealityXP stack and your Debonair is just superb Geofa.I loved the RealityXP install options and the way the B33 was set upwith the XP avionics and the MX20..just toooo cool! :-kewlYou sir, are an artist :)Thanks for such a great airplane.Cheers:-beerchugSatchmo.