Sign in to follow this  

Screenies Of Pauls UK Scenery

Enjoy!I did ;-)Started at Liverpool then on past the Wirral peninsula, on to Meni and back to Liverpool over the River Dee. On picture 9 Im coming in to land at Liverpool and you can still see the old runways.Steve Brown"The Best Aid To Navigation, Is Having Been There Before" ;-)

Guest pilotsim7828

Hey ! Steve Are you doing a beta test ? , Or is this availableFor Download? Love the ocean in Pic # 1. Nice Parking job on the tarmac also. Jeff Akins:-eek

Sorry Jeff, I Slewed my way in, I nearly hit the fence the first time there is just not enough room. :-eek (the truth)The scenery is by Paul Brooks and is a must for any die hard vfr pilot, he has done a wonderful job. So much so that since I have had it I cant stop flying the north west area of the UK.Oh thanks to Colin for letting me know about DAP it works a treat.I downloaded Dave Taylors London Area last night,and it too is fantastic, thanks Dave for all you have done for me too. I have now set my little heart on Hawaii.Ah NASA TV, If we only had it in the UK.Come on Sky TV PULL YOUR FINGER OUT!Steve Brown"The Best Aid To Navigation, Is Having Been There Before" ;-)

OK, OK :)Hawaii will come after the Christmas break, you've still got lots of the UK to fly!. Try 'Heathrow Zone' at night, to see all those street lights I put in! Seriously though have you ever turned all the room lights off, and then used Fly!?. The stars are wonderful!DT

Yes I have to turn the lights off when I fly at night as it shines into my little girls bedroom. So on with the headphones,down with the lights, a flask.....no no not a flask, a cofe then throw in some really bad weather and scare my pants off with "0" visabilityThen calm down with a 6 pack....or two ;-)Im shaking alreadySteve Brown"The Best Aid To Navigation, Is Having Been There Before" ;-)