Sign in to follow this  
Guest tonyc

VolNav: the graphic flight planner

Guest rene_35

as we promised you, the first release of ROTW's graphic flight planner "VolNav", is on simvol, but...in french only for the moment.Don't worry if you don't read french, the english version is coming soon (thanks Didier to work hard during Christmas vacation ;-)).

You guys are the best, thankyou.Steve Brown"The Best Aid To Navigation, Is Having Been There Before" ;-)

Guest marcao

Thank you! Waiting for the english version.One question: Is necessary to have the updated POD's by the AIRAC DEX already provided?I ask this because I could not update them.Regards, :-beerchugMarco Antonio SilvaBrazil

Good news.Need a spanish version?? , if you send the info to me I will do it.rgdsCesar/Venezuelayv52@yahoo.com

Guest Fly II Pilot

Rene:You guys should change your name to OOTW (Out Of This World) :-lolWhat a great application! I tried it last night and it's fantastic. Not too long ago I was asking Rich what was the ATSROUTES.POD for and if it could be updated... Guess you guys figured that one out... ;-)You guys are simply awesome!Happy Holidays!Alejandro AmigorenaCheshire, CTAthlon XP 1800ABIT KR7A-RAID768Mb RAMGeForce 3 64MBSB Audigy GamerCH Flight Yoke USBCH Pro Pedals USB

Hi MarcoYou can use your own POD wihout any update. You can use original POD from TRI !DidierROTWVolNAv Author

Hello CesarThat's a good idea. You just need to translate the file VolNav.doc in the Vol!NavLisez-moi.zip ( = Lea me).RegardsDidier

Hello FrankYou cannot create you SID for the left runway for exemple and in the SID/STAR window just change the name of RW25L by RW25B (B for both). It's the way Jeppesen used.DidierROTWVolNav author

>Hello Frank >>You cannot create you SID for the left runway for exemple >and in the SID/STAR window just change the name of RW25L by >RW25B (B for both). It's the way Jeppesen used. Oops ! I wanted to sayYou CAN create you SID for the left runway for exemple and in the SID/STAR window just change the name of RW25L by RW25B (B for both). It's the way Jeppesen used.

Hello Didier,Many thanks for the quick reply.Very nice, this possibility to enter the "B" for both runways.Looking forward to the ROTW ATR ... my flightplan is already made. :)Frank

Guest tonyc

Can someone explain what causes this error when I try to load a recently saved *.sit file in VolNav? thanks.tony

Guest marcao

Thank You Didier!Regards, :-beerchugMarco Antonio SilvaBrazil