Sign in to follow this  
Guest Josve

Fly! II Final Patch 2.50.240 Released

Guest DSandberg

I want to make sure everyone knows what Herculean efforts Richard has gone through to make this patch happen. With everything else he has to deal with in these days, I honestly felt like it would have been best for him to leave off of the Fly patching process completely, long before now. But Richard would not be daunted ... while fighting the battle for his health, he has somehow continued to find the strength to work long hours on making this patch happen.There is not a word in the English language that can describe his devotion to this flight sim and this community. We are forever in his debt.- David Sandberg (creator of InfoMETAR)

Rich,Thanks a lot for the patch. I feel I have known you for a long time through various postings on the forum. I just want to say YOU ARE THE BEST. I do hope you will have a peaceful and wonderful time with your family and everone close to your heart this Holiday season.As for the BETA Team, oh well, what can I say, you are also Tops or as we say here Down Under " Good on Ye mates ". Keep up the very good work. A very Merry Xmas to all of you and all the best for 2003!CheersMarco1

Dear Richard,Thank you so much for your hard work, interest and time, you are an example of courage and dedication, I can't imagine anyone doing this huge effort under the same circustances.I wish you and your family a very happy holiday season!, may you spend every single second surrounded by those you love and love you!Thank you!, God Bless You!

Guest Mgarmy

Rich,Thanks for your devotion and efforts in giving us a part of yourself and an experience which will be there to use and remember for a long time.Happy holidays to you and your family.Mannie

Rich, Thank you very much. Your unselfishness and dedication to the series is remarkable.Happy Holidays and peace to you and your family.Beta Team - A big thank you for assisting Rich!!Bob Lyddy

Many thanks Richard and team for the gift.Feliz Navidad!

Rich,I just a moment ago reached into the drawer and pulled out the Fly! Quick Reference card. Shift+1 (ATC response #1) ... not so sure this is in the menu, but... "You're the best. You and the team had, and continue to have, a true vision, many should observe the example" ... I can only express my applause at your extraordinary efforts and those of the team. Please hang in there "as able"...A most devoted fan,GEMatKMGY

Thanks to RICH and all of the Beta team for keeping this sim alive.Happy holydays and god bless you all. :-)Guillermo

At this time of the year I wish you the most comfort with your friends and loved ones. You do have an extended family with all those flight simmers that you have touched with this product. Words can say no more except (once again) Many, many thanks!Ed Ward, Jr

Rich, I am thankful you have had this chance to bring Fly!II closer to what you must have envisioned. Over the years you have brought us great enjoyment while setting standards for flightsims, and more importantly, you provided the example of graciousness that all of us should follow. Please accept my sincere thanks and wishes to you and your family for the holidays.PS: to the beta team, congratulations and thanks!

Guest ben_

RichWords fail me. A sincere thank you for YEARS of enjoyment. I can't imagine how many hours I've spent logging in to the AVSIM Fly forum for no other reason than to see what's happening amongst the group, which seems to dynamically shift its mix of people, with core people continuing to commit their talents and time to this creation of yours.God bless to you and your family. I like many others here hope and pray for the miracle that may improve your health.Ben

To Rich and the Beta Team;Thank you for your unselfish and loving dedication to this great Flight Simulator. It is only through your love of this simulator and each others talents that we have the greatest Flt Sim out there today. Your time away from your families and other works does not go unnoticed. True dedication to ones work or hobbie is what makes the difference between good and great. You have achieved the highest level of that dedication. I love this simulator not only for the quality of it,but also for the quality and dedication of those who are sticking with it and for those of you who have the talent needed to keep it progressing. Long live Fly II. From the bottom of my heart I thank each of you on Rich's team for showing us that true dedication and love of ones work still exsists. God Bless you all and may you have a most happy and loving Christmas in the true spirit of what Christmas is really about. You gave us a wonderful gift that I will not forget. Phil

To Richard and the entire Beta Team: A Heartfelt Thank You for your hard work and dedication to this franchise! Without all of you and your involvement, Fly! could not have continued to evolve.To Tom Allensworth and the entire AVSIM Staff: Thank You for your tireless efforts and hard work at making AVSIM a main choice for ALL types of Simmers to be able to come together and enjoy our favorite pasttimes.To all of you - Fair Winds and Following Seas, and NO CBMAM's in your way! Please make this a very happy and safe Holiday season with the ones you care about!With GratitudeKen WoodCNN International Weather :-sun1

Kenneth E Wood Jr  🌪️🌩️

ex AG1, USN (14yr Vet) Weather Foecaster