Sign in to follow this  
Guest Josve

Fly! II Final Patch 2.50.240 Released

Again I am without words as well Richard has and will continue to touch us all. He is what being a true human being all about folksand we are all that much richer for having him around. Dan

Words are beyond me. Thank you Rich, and the others who contributed.

Guest marcao

Thank you Richard, thank you all.Regards, :-beerchugMarco Antonio SilvaBrazil

Dear Richard,Thank you very much for the hard work with the team to release this 'final' patch.I consider this a Christmas gift from you. I have learnt from you a lot as a person through this community .. I admire your courage and dedication !! YOU ARE A GREAT PERSON and an EXEMPLE for us.I wish you a all the best for you and your family with a lot of love and warm.Merry X-mas Richard and already a happy new year.Marc and Martine - BELGIUM

I would like to thank Mr. Richard Harvey and his dedicated team of generous and talented programmers for providing us with this final and much appreciated patch to FLY2! On my system it not only seems to run better but also appears to have better frame rates and visual quality.My thanks to all and my best wishes for Mr. Harvey.

Many thanks to the whole beta team, and particularly for the Mac version of this final patch, this is a very pleasant Xmas present

Rich,words fail me too, anyway my english is not so good to expresswhat I am feeling. But I couldn't have said it better than Ben did.The same goes for me, and I wish you and your family the best,and a great Christmas time.Rodger

....and of course many thanks for the beta Team as well!Rodger

Hi Richard and Team,I'll just fall in line and give you all a big Thank You for your great efforts. Rich, I wish you all the best. I hope you got the card I sent to you.As usual it's hard to find words in these situations. So I say no more right now.Regards,David Vuorio aka Dave

Dear Richard and family,I would like to add my heartfelt appreciation for the FLY product. I was one of the original beta testers. I still miss hurrying home to log on to the beta test website to see if there was another patch! I thoroughly enjoyed that whole experience. Then, once the FLYII product was released I felt a little ownership in it.... afterall, the thoughtful Richard Harvey and fellow FLYII team placed all the beta testers names on the product. Thank you. I could go on and on but this is just an example of the high calibre person you are and your team as well.Richard, your FLY2K and FLYII sims are the best! I love flying them and I can't thank you enough for bringing them into my life. I have most of the other sims too but FLYII is the best.Regarding your health, may I offer this prayer for you and your family:May God bless and keep you in His care. May His devine will be done in your life ... that is always what is best for all concerned. Lord, thank you for Richard and his family and for what they have meant to so many. Having a mere human understanding of life, we would pray for healing but by simple childlike faith, we pray your will be done.I pray in the name of His Son, our Savior and King, ******* Christ. Amen!Merry CHRISTmas and happy new year!Earl BuiceDawsonville, GA USA.... "and the greatest of these is Love." I Cor. 13:13

Guest Javier

Thank you Rich! I am still learning from you!I agree.. you are a Hero.

Guest Bjorn

Rich and the Beta Team,Thanks a lot for this christmas gift !!!Merry christmas and a happy new year to youall.God bless you, Rich - you are unbelievable !!Best regards Bj

Rich - I have just down loaded the new patch and it works great. As many have already said, Thank You!

Guest artl

>I hope you enjoy the patch. >I am rather intimidated by all the eloquence in this thread but I must add my thanks for all your remarkable accomplishments with this sim ... and add our prayers to all those of this wonderful community....Art.