Sign in to follow this  
Guest Lindy

Everything working fine!!!

Hi everyone,Just installed the latest patch and no problems at all. Thanks Rich and team-I hope you all have a safe and happy holiday season!P.S. Ask what Brown can do for you.Qdog

Guest pilotsim7828

Same Here, Everything works Fine.Jeff Akins

Guest chezz

Likewise here. All system on the green.chrisrpllwindows mech yoke&pedal usb

Same here. Works and looks great.Thanks to the whole team and happy holydays...Rodger

Yes, truly wonderful...All patched up and ready to go...Thankyou team!!!Steve Brown "The Best Aid To Navigation, Is Having Been There Before" ;-)

Hi Johnny,definately an increase in fps...smoother than ever.And the night lights look great now.What a christmas present! ;) Rodger

No problem here too : great, great present !! Thanks a lot to all of those who have made this patch avaible. Yves, Simvol.

Guest Dean

>Did anyone else notice an increase of FPS? >I think mine went high...The sim felt so smooth after the >patch. We talked about this briefly in the beta forum back around version 236 as some of us noticed a slight improvement too. It may have been just a "placebo effect" but Rich commented that the improvement may be because he used a later version of his compiler tool. He fixed so many things, both major and minor, it wouldn't surprise me at all to see how much smoother the sim is.

Guest chezz

Vin,I know this is off-topic, i got your e-mail regarding my 777&757 concern until now I got no e-mail from Robert. Now that 757 issue has been fix I'm bent to purchasing it again if I got no reply until Christmas but I would love to receive it as a gift for my birthday this 24th of December. :-yellow1 chrisrpll

Guest Lindy

This is a wonderful present!! :-jumpyRich, you and the team did marvelously well on this patch. I think the sim runs smoother now too. And more than anything else I hated about Fly!2 was the difficulty in locating airports in the Flight Planner. Kudos for improving that 100 percent. Kisses and hugs to everyone on the team -- :-smooch :-smoochThanks to one and all!-Lindy :-wave