Sign in to follow this  

ERROR! while loading TMSMO scenery

Hello Simmers,I've recently downloaded TMSMO scenery off of AVSIM and can't get it to work. I get an error while Fly!II loads the scenery for KSMO Santa Monica.///1. The error I get is...Unable to load aircraft model: HS125MED.acmFile: AMODEL .CPPLine: 226///2. I have installed BIBERALL.POD and Terramodels Scenery Texture Pack TM21_256.///3 My render.ini file on the first attempt was as follows...[Graphics]mipLevelCount=8vertexIndexFormat=1premultiplyColorAndAlpha=0allowAutoMipMapping=0directTextureFlag=0[Textures]maxTextures32=0maxTextures64_565=16maxTextures128=72maxTextures128_565=999maxTextures256=20maxTextures256_565=32maxTextures512=8maxTextures512_565=0maxTextures1024=1mipMapFlag=896maxTextures64=16[NonAGP]maxTextures256_565=0[AGP]maxTextures256_565=0///4. I then changed my render.ini file (as per the "KTUSinfo" readme that came with the download) to read as follows...[Graphics]mipLevelCount=8vertexIndexFormat=1premultiplyColorAndAlpha=0allowAutoMipMapping=0directTextureFlag=0[Textures]maxTextures32=0maxTextures32_565=0 <----- added this linemaxTextures64_565=16maxTextures64_565=0 <----- added this linemaxTextures128=72maxTextures128_565=1 <----- added this linemaxTextures256=20maxTextures256_565=30 <----- changed this linemaxTextures512=8maxTextures512_565=0maxTextures1024=1mipMapFlag=896maxTextures64=16[NonAGP]maxTextures256_565=0[AGP]maxTextures256_565=0Any input to get this scenery working is greatly appreciated. Thanks,blkwlsn

Guest desmondw

Hi all, I have the same problem & error message. Could anyone tell us where to download this Hawker from or even if it is available for download. I am using SMO with the old Sceneryb.s11 file at present but would like to get the new much bigger file to work. Thanks in advance for any assistance on this.

Guest Eagle

The error message you are getting refers to a model in the SCENERYB.s11 file.I would suggest you download and install the Dynamic Vehicle Models file by Virgilio T. de Freitas (dynmodels.zip) found in the FlyII Miscellaneous library.The model is the Hawker aircraft dynamic model from the above file.

Guest desmondw

>The error message you are getting refers to a model in the >SCENERYB.s11 file. >>I would suggest you download and install the Dynamic Vehicle >Models file by Virgilio T. de Freitas (dynmodels.zip) found >in the FlyII Miscellaneous library. >>The model is the Hawker aircraft dynamic model from the >above file.Thanks Wayne for the prompt reply, I downloaded the dynmodels.zip & installed & as usual with all your scenery no problems. I thank you sincerely for all your superb work for us. Desmond

Guest desmondw

Hi Wayne, Thank you for your prompt reply & all the superb scenery you have given us, that did solve the problem.

Hi Wayne,Thanks for the response. When I get back home (New Year's Day) I'll give it a try.Thanks again.

G'day mate,Thanks so much re error when trying to use TMSMO with the Hawker not found. Will looksee and dwnload dynmodels.zip asap, again thanks.Have just one other prob. As instructed to put the SCENERYB.s11 file in DataD171153, but I already have this file in there. The one in there comes from the scenery lax_airportv1.zip with heaps of models in it. My question is, do I have to choose between two excellent sceneries or is it possible to rename or combine them?Thanks again for the good work it is very much appreciated.In the mean time I will keep on flying.CUMarco1

Thanks. Came back home after the holidays, made the download and got it going. Appreciate it.blkwlsn

Guest Eagle

Marco1, I did not see your post until today. I would think if you placed another SCENERY file into that folder it would overwright the one that is there. Did you do that and if so what was the result?I would be interested in the result as it may come up again with one of my sceneries.

Thanks for your info mate, no probs, with all the things going in the now past silly season, it is not hard to overlook things. I knew you would answer sooner or later so kept on checking the posting.No I did not over write the old sceneryB.s11 file for the simple reason of being unsure of loosing stuff of the Lax scenery. You see, when I checked both these files one in Lax and one in smo, I found heaps of models used in the lax file in comparison with the smo one. So I did not know whether I would loose all the goodies when flying the lax area.I will however, backup that file and then overwrite it with yours.Will then check both sceneries and let you know.In the mean time thanks again for you replyand of course I will keep on flyingcheers mateRick