Sign in to follow this  
Guest Fly II Pilot

DirectX 9

I see DirectX 9 is out anyone tryed it with the latest patch and FLYll yet ??????Merry Xmas allWayne

Guest Lindy

I was just wondering the same thing, Wayne. Now that Fly!2 seems to be working so well (Win98SE), I'd really hate for DX9 to scew something up! :-erks:-lol -Lindy :-wave :-beerchug

Guest Dean

>I was just wondering the same thing, Wayne. Now that Fly!2 >seems to be working so well (Win98SE), I'd really hate for >DX9 to scew something up! :-erks Ditto. some FS2K2 users in the screenshot forum are claiming 6-9 FPS increases with DX9. I'm waiting for some bold Flyer running Win98SE to blaze the path before I do. I know, call me gutless. :-lol

Rest at ease gents and ladies directx 9 works OK with the new patch installed, and there maybe a slight inprovement in FPS although I would,nt swear to it, give it a try . Happy Christmass to all Wayne Roberts boeingfield@blueyonder.co.uk

Guest Fly II Pilot

Just done installing and everything worked fine.If you're using XP, you may want to create a Restore Point just in case.Go to:StartHelp & SupportPerformance and maintenanceUsing System Restore to undo changesRun the System Restore Wizard.Alejandro AmigorenaCheshire, CTFly! II Beta Team MemberAthlon XP 1800ABIT KR7A-RAID768Mb RAMMSI GeForce 3 Ti 500 64MBSB Audigy GamerCH Flight Yoke USBCH Pro Pedals USB