Sign in to follow this  
Guest Fly II Pilot

New patch caused new error message..help

Installed the new patch and got the following error message.unable to open pod file systemstartup.podfile: podman.cppline: 329Does anyone know how I can fix this problem? Thanks.

Guest Fly II Pilot

AirJordan ???(Please, if it's not too much to ask, would you mind signing your post with you real name? Thanks)Go to your Fly! IISystem folder and check to see if you have a file called startup.pod, if you don't then something went wrong during installation. You may have to reinstall.By the way, is your Fly! II installed in C:Program FilesTerminal RealityFly! II? If not, did you change the path as indicated during installation?Alejandro AmigorenaCheshire, CTFly! II Beta Team MemberAthlon XP 1800ABIT KR7A-RAID768Mb RAMMSI GeForce 3 Ti 500 64MBSB Audigy GamerCH Flight Yoke USBCH Pro Pedals USB

Thanks....I was off by one folder when I insalled the patch. Installed the patch again, this time to the correct folder and it looks like it is going to work on.By the way what is wrong with my user name? I checked the user names of everyone that is logged on now and it appears to me about 10% or less of the logged users are using real names the rest are not. I bet if you guessed really hard you could come up with my real name.;)

Guest Fly II Pilot

AirJordan:Glad to know it's working...Nothing is wrong with your user name, all I'm saying is that you "could" (not must) sign your real first name at the end of your message, just as I and others do.If your profile was visible then I wouldn't be telling you this, I'd just click on it, look up your name and use it when responding to you.It's just a more personal way of communicating, but it's certainly not a REQUIREMENT.Alejandro Amigorena (this is what I'm talking about)Cheshire, CTFly! II Beta Team MemberAthlon XP 1800ABIT KR7A-RAID768Mb RAMMSI GeForce 3 Ti 500 64MBSB Audigy GamerCH Flight Yoke USBCH Pro Pedals USB