Sign in to follow this  

Your favorite prop?

I'm kinda getting back to flying small props, and I was wondering what was everyone flying (besides the default PRO props).I've been flying the Cessna amphibian a lot, but now i'm looking for something more fun.

Beech 1900D. :-)I'm still crossing my fingers for an accurate gMax model in the future.

I'm flying the Grand Caravan almost excusively for short-haul cargo. Every now and then I take up the 172 or the 182RG if I'm just flying around the patch or sightseeing.Captain: I thought you lowered the gear!" First Officer: You said YOU were going to do that!"

I tend to fly either the FSD Commander - or the Baron 58 (with Steve Small's Turbo .AIR files).....

Right now my favorite is the Dreamfleet Archer. I seek equally good visuals in the cockpit as well as outside views. While the virtual cockpit is very god it is not perfect and, of course, neither are the roads, rivers, and shorelines of FS2002. The overall sensation is well balanced however.Dick

regards,

Dick near Pittsburgh, USA

oh man you know it!! i would love to have a nice b1900 with a VC in it and the whole deal!! i would be willing to pay a large sum of money for something like that.ciao!Brian S

Ciao!

Bill Lyons Canuck! has to be my favorite.

Guest PhLem

I mostly fly the heavies, but lately I am doing a lot of time in a Saab 2000.Gazzareth, your plane is looking nice man. Great job on the textures.Udo.:-wave

Daviator's Stearman, RealAir c182, and Default Corsair.

Can anyone give some feedback on Carenado's Beechcraft Bonanza.I saw some amazing screenshots of the exterior of the aircraft but I wonder about the VC and it's flight dynamics ???SteveCYYZ

Caveman:The Airfile of the Piper Chieftan designed by the following crew is wonderful...very smooth and fun to hand fly. Recommended! Do a search fpr Piper Chieftan here at AVSIMPlane: Mikko MaliniemiFlight dynamics: Steve BaughRepaint: PreacherPanel: PreacherGauges: Microsoft Default, Fred Banting & freeware gauges by unknown designersInterior Views: PreacherSounds: Aaron R. SwindleAll The Best, Alex CN562ZMinneapolis

PowerSpec G426 PC running Windows 11 Pro 64-bit OS, Intel Core i7-6700K processor @3.5GHz, ASUS GeForce RTX 4070 12GB Dual Graphics Card, ASUS TUF Z590-Plus Gaming motherboard, Samsung 870 EVO 2TB SSD, Samsung 750 EVO 500GB SSD, Acer Predator X34 34" curved monitor (external view), RealSim Gear G-1000 avionics hardware, Slavix, Stay Level Custom Metal Panel, Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Honeycomb Bravo Throttle, Redbird Alloy THI, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals.

lately i've had a lot of fun flying the B-25, A6M5, and C-47 from CFS2 in FS2002. If those aircraft aren't available to you, I've also been having fun flying the Aviat Husky (i forget who made that).

Carenado's Bonanza is outstanding. I like it much, especially the vc; it must be the most usable vc I've seen till now. Right now, for me, it stands neck and neck with the Archer; I keep switching between the two all the time.Cheers.