Sign in to follow this  

Happy Holidays!

With Fly getting a breath of fresh air, I want to wish everyone a happy and safe holiday!Take your time off to enjoy those around you, and squeeze in a few landings when no one is looking! :-hahWith all the new stuff coming in for Fly (again the freeware community here is outstanding) I'm sure you'll manage all very well over the next few days.Now, where is that P51D?

Guest chezz

Happy Holidays Rene and to the SIMVOL team. :-halo chrisrpll

Guest rene_35

More informations about the P51D:the aircraft is clothe to be ready, and we hope to upload this very beautiful plane in one or two weeks, not later january 15th.We are adding some internal details and connecting the last switches.The P51D is a very special acft not very easy to start (you'll have the great pleasure to try yourself after reading the manual, as usual ;))Then, we have never be clother to have this plane at home :-)For ROTW aircrafts designers team,Ren

Guest chezz

I guess it's time for me to buy a joystick and give that bird a spin :-rotor chrisrpllwinmefly2 patch to 240ch usb yoke/pedal

You guys are just wonderful.I just cant wait to try this baby out, thankyou once again for totally astonishing me.Steve Brown "The Best Aid To Navigation, Is Having Been There Before" ;-)

Can't wait!Yes I hope the starting procedures are complex and fun to go through!