Sign in to follow this  

Links to terrascene tutorial dead...

I posted in the scenery forum also, but the links to the scenery tutorials are dead, anybody have new links or saved docs?Anyway, my problem is I have this huge *.tga file and I don't know how to process it to work with FlyII.Thanks for any help, and Happy Holidays.Tony in Miami

Tony, Happy Holidays back at you. :) Just what is it you are needing? Which docs? I have a bunch of them saved as PDF. Let me know maybe I can email them to you. I'm home today. Let it Snow Let it Snow!!! :)TonyWhy Oh .... Why cant I ????FlyII! ver. 2.40Directx 8.1nVidia drivers 41.09ECS K7S5A SOCKETA /DDR/ATX MB, DDR SRAM 128MB PC-2100 266MHZ MEMORY ,AMD ATHLON T-BIRD 1.2GHZ 256K FSB266 PGA , NVIDIA GEFORCE2 MX-400 64MB AGP

Thanks for the fast reply, I need a basic tutorial on working with TS2.1. Once the *.tga file is complete what are the next steps to a completely rendered scenery for use with FlyII?Your pdf files would be great.My email is mrtonyg@bellsouth.netI appreciate your helpTony in Miami

Tony, I could try to explain it here but it would be like writing a book for you. So instead I can email you a tutorial about scenery importing for Terrascene. Its just 248 kb in size and is in PDF format. Pretty simple to understand. Let me know if this helps out. Step by step explaination is given. Check yor email in a few minutes. TonyWhy Oh .... Why cant I ????FlyII! ver. 2.40Directx 8.1nVidia drivers 41.09ECS K7S5A SOCKETA /DDR/ATX MB, DDR SRAM 128MB PC-2100 266MHZ MEMORY ,AMD ATHLON T-BIRD 1.2GHZ 256K FSB266 PGA , NVIDIA GEFORCE2 MX-400 64MB AGP

Tony,If you have Terrascene you should also have the howto manual that comes with it. Just look in the "doc" folder, there you should find a pdf file called "manual."Don

Thanks Don, didn't notice, I will look again.Tony in Miami

Tony & Don, Tony yes there should be a doc in your Terrascene folder. It will help out a lot too. The file I sent to you is a breakdown on how to import scenery. Don, Never hurts to have all the info we can get. :)Well I'm off to whip up some of my famous potato salad for tomorrow's feast. :) But I will still be around to check if Tony needs some help.TonyWhy Oh .... Why cant I ????FlyII! ver. 2.40Directx 8.1nVidia drivers 41.09ECS K7S5A SOCKETA /DDR/ATX MB, DDR SRAM 128MB PC-2100 266MHZ MEMORY ,AMD ATHLON T-BIRD 1.2GHZ 256K FSB266 PGA , NVIDIA GEFORCE2 MX-400 64MB AGP