Sign in to follow this  

Merry Christmas, Rich!

Thanks Dean. I take it very dearly to heart. I had a great Xmas Eve tonight with my family, and look forward to spending some wonderful time with them now that they are both out of school for awhile. My parents are also still here (they've been living with us since July to help me during the days when Tara cannot be home), so it was really special having all of us together for the holidays.Merry Christmas to everyone out there. I hope you get a breather to kick back, relax, watch some bowl games, and hopefully play with some new software or gadget. But, if you are a Christian as I am, please take this time to reflect and pray on the true meaning of this season, and the "bigger" picture it reflects. Please forgive my ignorance of traditions of other religions, but hopefully this is a time of year that everyone can take to enjoy time with their families, and truly understand how fortunate we all are. For our major daily concerns to include computer flight simulators, and not where we're going to get clean water to drink for the next day, we are certainly spoiled to what is happening to far too many people on this planet.Rich

Of course you are right Rich most of us have so much to be thankfullfor! From all of us have a very merry Xmas and may God bless. Dan

Guest DSandberg

I'm very glad to hear you've been able to have such a nice family gathering for the holidays. And your point about how lucky we all are is well taken ... in fact we should remind ourselves of that much more often than once a year.- David Sandberg (Fly II beta team member, and creator of InfoMETAR)

Guest Bjorn

Great words and great thoughts, Rich !I have spent the Christmas with my own family only.For me, the greatest gift is to see our children havinga great time and to be very happy.We should certainly remind us more often about how luckywe are compared to many other poor souls in the world.Best regards Bj

Rich, glad to hear you are having such a wonderful holiday! May you and your Family enjoy the blessings of His love!To the entire AVSIM staff and our Fly Community - a very Happy Holiday!Ken WoodCNN International Weather :-sun1

Kenneth E Wood Jr  🌪️🌩️

ex AG1, USN (14yr Vet) Weather Foecaster

Guest ben_

Nicely put Ken, I'd like to echo those sentiments.Ben

Rich,A merry X-mas and all the best for 2003 for you and your family.Marc