Sign in to follow this  

Converting Fly Aircraft for Fly 2

Hi...........I was wonderong if it is possible to convert any of the Fly aircraft for use in Fly 2? The aircraft I had in mind are Canadian CC-130.EPD, Dash8.EPD and Emb120.EPD. Any assistance would be appreciated.Richardps. If you are aware of any other turbo prop aircraft please let me know.

There is a tutorial somewhere showing you how to convert the aircraft for flyII. Im just looking for it now.OK here it is:http://ftp.avsim.com/library/sendfile.php?DLID=9571Writen by Alan Kaiser.Hope it helps, if you do it please let me know, I would love to see. I think it involves using 3d max.All the bestSteve Brown "The Best Aid To Navigation, Is Having Been There Before" ;-)

Thanks Steve for getting back to me so quick............sounds like your an expert in this stuff. One other question comes to mind...do you know if the SKY program (for Fly) can be used for Fly 2? Hope your enjoying the holiday season.Richard

Unfortunately, how in the world's SKY for Fly! cannot be used within Fly! II. There are some great cloud tweaks by Jure Dolanec, and (you probably know this, but...) the sky color can be adjusted via the skies.ini file And sky editor within the program. Marc's sky is the one I use, and there are a couple other ones that are rather good.Hope this helps!Cheers,Ken WoodCNN International Weather :-sun1

Kenneth E Wood Jr  🌪️🌩️

ex AG1, USN (14yr Vet) Weather Foecaster

Thanks Ken I appreciate your recommendation. I didn't realize you could tweak the cloud program...I will give it a shot. I ahve heard something called the Big Mama clouds but so far I haven't been able to track it down. Any hints Ken?Best WishesRichard