Sign in to follow this  
Sonar5

Today was a good Day!

YippeeCongrats Bart, from the Welsh part of the UKRemember dont forget us now, we still need you ;-)Steve :-bat "The Best Aid To Navigation, Is Having Been There Before" ;-)

Guest pilotsim7828

Congratulations Bart; We Hope you more fun now than you did in the past. Taking the test is a new learning experiance.Now ! When on to bigger and better things?Insturment?Commercial? Here I`ve been Flying for 7 Years and just now finishingup those 2 things Dont wait too looooong.Jeff Akinsaka; pilotsim7828300 TT200 Hrs 17253 Hrs Night15 HRS 172RG100 Cross Country125 Hrs Ground ( 7 Years worth )PPL established 199512 Hrs AAB1A Gruman tiger15 Hrs pa28-140 GOOD LUCK, Be SAFE , FLY FREE !

Hi Bart, C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S !Take care,Rodger :-beerchug

Excellent job, Bart! Not many people complete their private pilot that close to the minimum hours so I know you were working hard at it. You'll always remember this day and it will serve as the first major building block towards being an experienced pilot.Congratulations!

Congrats!! Bart and in only 40.5 hrs very,very good sir (it took me a little longer!) Dan

Many Congrats, Bart! When you're ready for a REAL cross country, drop on down to the ATL area!! ;)Cheers, and Happy New Year to ya! :-beerchugKen WoodCNN International Weather :-sun1

Kenneth E Wood Jr  🌪️🌩️

ex AG1, USN (14yr Vet) Weather Foecaster

Hi Ken you want "real" try flying in my part of the world (coastal B.C.) although we don't have a Hartsfield we do have mountains andthe pacific ocean up here! :) Dan

Hi Bart,A heartfelt congratulations.Have fun and enjoy your ticket, as it is one step in the learning process. Best Regards,Joe :-)Here is my new sig...You Like it? :-lol :-lol.http://home.attbi.com/~sonar5/sig1.jpg.Here are Picture Galleries of My Trip out west in 2002..Gallery #1 Pima Air & Space Museum + AMARC (Boneyard) at Davis Monthan AFB, Tucson, Arizona. (over 240 Pictures)http://www.pbase.com/sonar5/pimaamarc

CryptoSonar on Twitch & YouTube.