Sign in to follow this  

Problem - loading aircraft

Loading two of the aircrafts causes FlyII to crash.When loading the Fly original Aurora B200, I

Guest Jan

Hello.I don't know any original files with that name for the Aurora.Isthere a addon centerpost or something you have added?Because it's a texture it can't find.On the PA19 there is a mismatch between the pitot static world file and the instruments in the panel file.I would try a reinstall of the addon planes.Delete the HST files in the aircraft folder also.Jan, also NorwayEdit:I found the Kacpost.pbm.It's in an addon called ka2cconvert.It adds a centerpost to the Aurora.Try reinstalling it.Lykke til.

G'day Skyhawk,The error you report when trying to load the ROTW PA 19 can be caused by not having the STEARMAN aircraft in your aircraft folder. Some files in the STEARMAN are used by the PA 19.Have you removed the STEARMAN?Cheers,Roger @YSSY

Yes! My aircraft folder does not contain the Stearman.I will replace the aircraft and try to load Pa19 once morelater this day.........I will let you know the result.......Many thanks...

In fact, the addon was on my mac, but I just forgot this one wheninstalling FlyII to my pc. I'll try once more later this day.I'll let you know the result......Takk skal du ha Jan! :-lol

Hi Gunnar,Yes Roger is absolutely right.All the Pa19 repaints need the second version of the P-BOER.And the P-BOER can only fly when the Stearman is in the program too.Happy FLY-year !

forumlogopaintmod.png

"Non licet omnibus volare cum aquilis" (Azzurro)

Visit Flybike-Paints

Yes!ka2cconvert installed: - Aurora B200 loads fine!Stearman installed: - Pa19 loads fine!Thank You, and Happy New Year!:-beerchug