Sign in to follow this  

Guess who....

Guest ftessler

Always nice to "see" an old face around here. (This could be a concept for a new TV show - Welcome Back Salter. Of course, I'm dating myself here.)-Franklin------------------------------Franklin TesslerDP 800Fly! for Mac Co-moderator

Guest Ken_Salter

Thanks Rich! Sorry your sig is down, if you email it to me I can put it at my new site and send you the new link.[h3]Ken Salter (aka SaltyDog)[/h3]Fly! Forum ModeratorNEW WEBSITE COMING

Guest Ken_Salter

Don't date yourself too much, you could go blind. ;-)[h3]Ken Salter (aka SaltyDog)[/h3]Fly! Forum ModeratorNEW WEBSITE COMING

Guest Ken_Salter

Anything is better than what I have now ;-) Please send me a message and I will send you an email.Thanks,[h3]Ken Salter (aka SaltyDog)[/h3]Fly! Forum ModeratorNEW WEBSITE COMING

Guest Fly II Pilot

Ken:What else can I say... Welcome back, glad to see you around and to have a DEDICATED Forum moderator again.Happy New Year! With a tons of Fly!ingAlejandro AmigorenaBuenos Aires, Argentina

Welcome back Ken, Long time no see... and I wish all of the Fly community a happy new year!!!cheers

Guest Allan Jones

Good to see your Salty sig again!

Hi like everybody else it's great to have you back! Dan

Hi Ken,Great to have you back. :-)Hope your holidays were good, and hope you have a Happy New Year.Best Regards,Joe :-waveHere is my new sig...You Like it? A perfect 10....kb that is. :-lol :-lol.http://home.attbi.com/~sonar5/sig1.jpg.Here are Picture Galleries of My Trip out west in 2002..Gallery #1 Pima Air & Space Museum + AMARC (Boneyard) at Davis Monthan AFB, Tucson, Arizona. (over 240 Pictures)http://www.pbase.com/sonar5/pimaamarc

CryptoSonar on Twitch & YouTube. 

:-jumpy :-jumpy :-jumpy Dear Ken, you couldn't give better news for the new year! :-)Cheers!All the Best!Pascal

Rut Roh!!!!!! Da Big Dawg is back in Da House!!!!!!!!WooHoo!!!!!!!!! Welcome back Ken!!!!!!!Looking like things are turning around. A new patch from Rich, still plenty of ppl excited about FlyII!. Heck even I'm back. :-xxrotflmao:-jumpy :-jumpy :-jumpy :-jumpy :-jumpyI will look on my other drive for any info that you could use. My old folder of FlyII! is 5.7 gig in size. So there's bound to be some of your work in it. Good to see ya back Mr. Salter. :)TonyWhy Oh .... Why cant I ????FlyII! ver. 2.40Directx 8.1nVidia drivers 41.09ECS K7S5A SOCKETA /DDR/ATX MB, DDR SRAM 128MB PC-2100 266MHZ MEMORY ,AMD ATHLON T-BIRD 1.2GHZ 256K FSB266 PGA , NVIDIA GEFORCE2 MX-400 64MB AGP