Sign in to follow this  

Guess who....

That's great news for the new year, Ken. Welcome, and I hope you can still deal with Larry and Michael.(lol)Rodger :-beerchug

Guest tonyc

Welcome back, Ken. Now let's start waking up the dormant developers...tony

Guest Dean

Welcome back, Ken. I see forum moderator in your signature? It'll be good to see some locked threads again. :-lol Dean Karis

Welcome back Ken, how are you?When is the site up?All the bestSteve :-bat "The Best Aid To Navigation, Is Having Been There Before" ;-)

Guest Ken_Salter

I am having difficulty retrieving the files from the old site. That server is not in my physical custody.If anyone has my site (or any pages, files, etc.) cached up anywhere, it would really help...[h3]Ken Salter (aka SaltyDog)[/h3]Fly! Forum ModeratorNEW WEBSITE COMING

Guest pilotsim7828

I agree With TonyCWake up those developers and start this new year off rightWELCOME BACK :-spacecraft Ken!!!Jeff Akins

Ken,I actually cached your original Scenery Guide for TS, though I don't know how applicable it would be for today's procedures. If you want the HTML pages, let me know where they should be sent.Ironically, I can't find the original mini DB-editing tutorial I put together fpr you with some forum posts. It must have been on the drive that I lost about 2 weeks ago! I might be able to reconstuct some of it if the original posts are still in the archives.

Randall Rocke

G'day Ken,Wow is this post a sight for sore eyes or what! ??Welcome back mate. Wish you and the family all the best and a very happy New Year.Cheers,Roger @YSSY