Sign in to follow this  
JiBrady

Help - with this ERROR message...

Was flying from KSFO to KLAX. Was using C4TO for my ATC program. About half way through the flight this error message appeared, and the Fly2 program was terminated:Push: ATC Goal stack is full File: ATCGOAL.ccp Line: 615What went wrong, and can I make any corrections so as not have this happen again?Thanks,jim b

Guest andrewluck

JimThis happens when you're not replying to the sim ATC controllers as is the case when you're using an alternative ATC system.If you haven't applied the 240 patch then do so. You can also disable the inbuilt ATC via the fly.ini file if you still have problems.Andrew Luck18 miles SW EGSH

Andrew,I want to check to see if I did disable the built-in ATC from Fly2. Can you please provide me with a little more deal on the area in the INT file. That is, what line needs to be changed, and to what value?I am up on all patches, including the one that just came out.THANKS,jim

Jim,Check that the following line under the SIM bracket is set as follows: useFactoryATC=0Also, be sure that ATC sound is turned off in the audio options within Fly!II.

Randall Rocke

Hi JimI believe there are up to three lines in the systemfly.ini file that affect the stock ATC. I'm doing this by memory so if I'm mistaken, hopefully someone will correct me.useFactoryATC=1; changing to =0 will knock out base ATC altogether.useATCSounds=1; changing to =0 is the same as muting in the Fly sound options.showATCScrollingText=1; changing to =0 will eliminate the scrolling text across the top of the screen.However I use C4TO in combination with base ATC. I contact Ground Control at the end of a flight, when done with C4TO, to get directions (arrows) to more or less final parking and unboarding and have never run into the problem your having.MAKE SURE YOU MAKE A BACKUP COPY OF YOUR FLY.INI FILE BEFORE MAKING ANY CHANGES.Hope this helps,Robert

G'day Jim,This I believe WAS a bug with the Fly! II and has been corrected by the latest 240 patch.Prior to the latest patch I kept getting this error whenever I had AI aircraft selected. Provided I kept AI set to 0 there was no problem.Following patching to 240 I Fly 4 hour (real time) sectors with 10 computer aircraft selected using the stock ATC and haven't encountered the error since ( yet!! :-))I vaguely remember Rich saying something about an ATC bug fix.Cheers,Roger @YSSY

Jim, any chance you live in Jacksonville, Fl. ?Tony in Miami

Hi Tony,I live in San Jose, Ca. (in answer to your question).I will take a look at the INT file, as another person gave me some specific information regarding 3 lines of the file. I am at work right now, so can't do this till later.This is the first time I have ever see this error message. I always run the latest patch. I am hoping the latest "final" patch did not introduce this problem, as I had never seen it before.Thanks for all the inputs regarding the error message.Jim