Sign in to follow this  

Some shots for you :)

Guest Josve

Johnny those pics are stunning. What video card are you useing? Because I only have a 16 meg card I can see how much better Fly II can look with a quality video card. The pilatus never looked so good.;-)

Guest Josve

Hi there Steve!I have a Hercules Gforce3 TI500 card with 64mb of ram.The difference from my old gforce2 mx400 with 32mb was like night and day....I've had this GF3 card for about a year and is wery satisfied with it.So I'll bet you'd see a huge improvement if you changed to another card Steve!Johnny"I'LL BE BACK"[div align=center]http://www.avsim.com/hangar/fly/josve/zone.jpg ][/div

Looks awesome!!! I need a new graphic card... I have a Geforce 2 mx400 with 64 mb and have good performance, but a newer card would be great!!! I'll have to look into thatcheers

Guest GOODY

Hi Guys:Who is Frank?Where do I find his Scenery?GoodyGoody@cableone.net

Absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for posting, Johnny!

Randall Rocke

Johnny,I have a 16meg onboard graphics card,its a HP Pavilion system. Can you change the graphics card if it has an onboard one already on?I bought one (64meg) a few months ago but couldnt get the thing to work it kept going back to the onboard card??So I took it back!!!

Guest Colins2

Stevie,It *should* be possible to disable the on-board video, but I'm no HP expert.Normally there would be a setting in the bios to disable the on-board items such as sound, video etc.You would (will) see a vast improvement if you get a *proper* video card.Colin

Thanks ColinLooks like Im going to have to go back in the shop with a mask on, and buy another one :-bla

>Johnny, >I have a 16meg onboard graphics card,its a HP Pavilion >system. Can you change the graphics card if it has an >onboard one already on? >>I bought one (64meg) a few months ago but couldnt get the >thing to work it kept going back to the onboard card?? >>So I took it back!!! Well, I

HaaaSorry Jesper!I have no AGP slot on the board just PCI. Would that be OK??

Wow! I've never seen screen shots that depict the full beauty of Fly! II like these... I'd love to see more ground shots from other airports.Rich@KLEWBeige G3 233 MHz DT rev.1 G4 400 MHz NewerTech upgrade OS 9.2.2 /Jaguar384 MB RAM ATI Radeon Mac (PCI) Thrustmaster FCS/WCS