Sign in to follow this  

New repaint available!!!

Hi all, Just finished uploading Christian's first repaint.I took a spin with it and it looks great!Very nice Job...Best regards

G'day Chris,Congratulations on your first ( with many more to follow? ) repaint.I'll be downloading for sure as soon as its available.Cheers,Roger @YSSY

Guest chezz

Roger,I'm waitinng for the stearman.cam hope you can e-mail it to methanks. Yup there will be a next repaint maybe next week.chrisrpll

Hi Chris,Great repaint , very promising.Just missing one thing.When I am in the seat I think I am in the original one.Looking left and right I see beautiful newly colored wings.Viewing ahead again things turn to the original blue and yellow.Do not hasitate and go for that part as well, you can do it.When I do my Pa19`s I am only satisfied when ALL views look100% realistic.There is far more work to do on the in>out views than on theoutside.tif maybe that`s why there are so many airliners repainted.Give it a go.YOU CAN DO ITCheersLeen de Jager / Pa19 repainter

forumlogopaintmod.png

"Non licet omnibus volare cum aquilis" (Azzurro)

Visit Flybike-Paints

G'day Chris,Sorry just saw this email. I sent the file several hours ago could you please confirm that you have it and have got the stearman working OK?I'll send it again if you haven't received it.Cheers,Roger @YSSY

Hi Chris , it`s me again.Just to be sure , I tested it myself.And YES it`s possible.So, roll up your sleeves.Bye.Leen de Jager / Pa19 Repainter

forumlogopaintmod.png

Visit Flybike-Paints

Do not search for defferences.The two pic`s are the same.Why there are two of them.I do not know.

forumlogopaintmod.png

Visit Flybike-Paints

Thanks Roger,Now it`s all clear to me. :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol

forumlogopaintmod.png

Visit Flybike-Paints

Could not resist finishing it.Sorry but png or tif quality not possible at this forum.Leen de Jager / Pa19 repainter

forumlogopaintmod.png

Visit Flybike-Paints

Beautiful colours and a great tributeKind Regards & God BlessAlfred

Guest chezz

Hi Leen,what the extension of the file which shows the panel and the other view and what software/program to open these files.BTW i downloaded the new repaint but the result is still the same no changes in colorchrisrpll