Sign in to follow this  

PMDG's SkyArrow

Looking through Johnny's Site I remembered the SkyArrowHas this wonderful little aircraft been scrapped?

"PMDG Go on give it to ROTW"Dont let all those long man hours go to the trash.Well its worth a try :-)As a matter of interest, if PMDG decided to go ahead and sell this plane, who would go out and buy it?My hands up for one !!! and the card is twiching

>It has been scrapped yes......... >PMDG wouldn't finish it or give it to someone who would,due >to lack of customers buying their products for Fly2 :( That's a bit harsh mate. I'm sure you don't mean it the way it sounds.PMDG was a commercial venture and a lot of time would have gone into developing the aircraft. We can't expect them to give it away free.The Seneca V from Realair simulation is a bonus Maybe PMDG and RealAir Simulations were disappointed with the sales response to their aircraft , but if the survey by Avsim is anything to go by then the lack of sales is easily understandable.The numbers simply don't add up.On the other hand what faith can you put in a survey that has India listed twice. :-)Cheers,Roger @YSSY

:-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol

G'day Johnny,I know you weren't having a dig at anybody Johnny and I'm really sorry that I posted the way I did. English IS my native tongue and I should have worded my post better. I was not going crook on you.Please accept my unconditional apology. Cheers,Roger @YSSY

Thats whats so good about this forum, "everyone" is treated with respect. :-halo