Sign in to follow this  
Guest nycflyer

Missing files

Good morning all:Last evening while flying from Phila. to Boston, I crashed to the desktop, receiving the following error message:Can't load texture Datad2031597917A4A54.rawfile not foundFile Texture.cppLine 1376I've searched my files but the above file is nowhere to be found.Can anyone help??Thank you.Curtis

G'day Curtis>Can't load texture Datad2031597917A4A54.raw >file not found >File Texture.cpp >Line 1376 >>I've searched my files but the above file is nowhere to be >found. That's what the error message is telling you Curtis. You are missing a texture file.Have you downloaded any Boston or Philadephia scenery? or anywhere inbetween?Is the area you are flying over terrascenery?Have to leave this to the experts Curtis. I think it might possibly be a terracenery texture file but that's only a wild guess.Cheers,Roger @YSSY

Guest Colins2

Roger/Curtis,To be strictly accurate it is a Fly!2 ground tile texture.It is created by the flyslice program when importing an image as scenery, whether the image was created ny TerraScene or painted from TerraServer or whatever else.It is a lo-res texture denoted by the 4 at the end and is ground tile 53:40 of Globe tile 203:159.I have had this error as well and can't really explain why it happens.If the scenery is in a POD file, try checking the contents of the pod with podview to make sure that it is there.Usually, you will find that it is present, but that it has not been loaded by the render engine.Curtis, were you in globe tile 203:159 when the crash happened, or were you in an adjacent tile? Ground tile 53:40 would be in the SW quadrant of that globe tile.As an experiment, try locating an airfield in that SW quadrant of 203:159 and teleporting there. If the 'missing' file is in the pod, it should load.Colin

You might have some scenery installed that requires Dave's Model podfile or maybe Biber's one pod file for scenery objects. That globetile mentioned for the file being requested covers the NYC area.Hope this helps!Cheers,Ken WoodCNN International Weather :-sun1

Kenneth E Wood Jr  🌪️🌩️

ex AG1, USN (14yr Vet) Weather Foecaster

Guest nycflyer

The error you're having is related to ground textures not scenery models. I don't recall if it was Ken Salter's night mask or the default TRI hi res. If you re-terrascene the NY area, you will not have this problem.-----------------------Scott CannizzaroPPASEL-KTEB