Sign in to follow this  
Bert Pieke

Considering getting into Fly2

Guest Stratus_Fractus

Had an original version of Fly a long time ago, but got rid of it. Now, with PMDG's 757 I think I may want to get into it again.Few questions first:1. What's the max resolution?2. Where can I buy it in Canada (Toronto area)3. Is it worth it?Thanks

To whom it may concern, ????1. for normal operation - 1024 X 768However a larger resolution may be forced but some of the interior cockpit views will not be correct. If you stick to just fwd views, scenery views or exterior views some aircraft are flyable. One day when I get my monster monitor I just might try changing an aircraft for the higher resolutions.TRI do not support or recommend higher than 1024 X 7682. Sorry, no idea.3. Definitely the best value for money GA sim on the marketCheers,Roger @YSSY

Guest Stratus_Fractus

Thanks, I'll hunt around for it. Another question, can VATSIM work with Fly 2?

Guest marcao

>Another question, can VATSIM work with Fly 2? Yes. I use to fly with IVAO, but others use VATSIM, with the same good results.Regards, :-beerchugMarco Antonio SilvaBrazil

Guest Stratus_Fractus

Is there a guide on how to use VATSIM with Fly 2?

I live in Toronto and ended up ordering FLy2 mail order out of the US..$14.49 incl shipping.. if you want to pursue send an email tojohnqkarin2@yahoo.comDownside is you have to send a US$ cheque..

Bert