Sign in to follow this  
Guest WilliamD

What about the ROTW's Mustang?

G'day Rene,What a beautiful creation! >We want to give you a very realistic plane and you'll be >obliged to be strict in using her.Sounds ominous!!Update your life insurance guys....:-lol :-lolcheers,Roger @YSSY

Guest tonyc

How about a few screen shots from the beta testers to keep the adrenalin going?tony

Guest rene_35

when a gift is in a parcel, it's impossible to see it inside....;) I know all you miss, :-lol :-lol Sorry! :-)

I have a "slight" interest in P-51's.... :)They're only my favorite aircraft on earth----------looks and sound!!I hitched a ride in this one back in 93'. Second photo is 20021944 P51-DL.Adamson

Guest pilotsim7828

Just thought i would bring this thread to the front page agianHopeing that the beta testers were finished with thier new found puppy, HOW ABOUT IT GUY`S Are you finished YET:-lol Jeff Akinsaka:Pilotsim7828aka; CAN`T WAIT EITHER:-abduct

Outstanding Rene!Sure do hope there's a version for the Mac as well...Rich@KLEWBeige G3 233 MHz DT rev.1 G4 400 MHz NewerTech upgrade OS 9.2.2 /Jaguar384 MB RAM ATI Radeon Mac (PCI) Thrustmaster FCS/WCS

Guest rene_35

Hi Leen,...except for the .... DLL!and there are 10 DLL in our Mustang!At ROTW, we are searching for some one who know to transform PC-dll in Mac routines.Anybody on this forum?

Guest rene_35

... but, at ROTW, we are preparing a non dll version (with generic gauges and radios) for Mac users. Just a small delay more for them.Don't worry!