Sign in to follow this  

PMDG Site

Hi All:Has anyone tried to get to the PMDG site lately? Are they down for some reason? I have been trying to go there for the last 3 days but without any luck. I can't seem to connect. That site is the only one I am having trouble with. I'm trying to check the site for upgrades.The address I'm trying to connect to is htttp://www.presicisionmanuals.comIsn't the above the correct address?Thank you.Curtis

Nope, I cant get on, hope its just an upgrade???

Sorry, but even with the correct spelling, I can't get on!!!!!Curtis

Guest jjlobo

I can't either___ JJLobo ___55 11 37268158

Sorry, but I sgtill can't connect!!Curtis

Guest jjlobo

I'm geting there again and didn't change any configuration in my environment.___ JJLobo ___55 11 37268158

No can do today....----David KohlFly! II v2.5.240Dell 8200 P4/1.8G, 1024MB RAM, Nvidia GF4 Ti4600 v41.09, WinXP Home Edition SP1.CH Pro Pedals and Yoke USB.

If Johnny and I can get in (and you can't) I would guess that the problem is with your provider. Different providers use different paths to the Internet for different segments - sometimes those paths get clogged or a router goes down somewhere, etc. I've had a similar thing happen to me, where I couldn't get through to a particular site for a couple of days - neither could my neighbor who has the same provider I do. Yet, one of those I work with could get through easily with a different provider - strange.

Randall Rocke