Sign in to follow this  
Guest Josve

Lindy's Flight Service....Soon

I prefer the original, I dont like the picture of that guy on the side.

Guest jjlobo

You know something, in Portuguese we do have an expression that says "do not discuss taste" (taste in portuguese is applied to food, dressing, guessing, etc.).The parrot (looks like) in the side looks sympatic for me. I'd rather prefer something different and don't discuss anyones taste.....cheers!___ JJLobo ___55 11 37268158

As rightly said, "that guy" is a parrott.Specsavers has a sale on at the moment!Trash the 10" monitor for a new job ;-)Thanks guys for your nice comments... I nearly trashed the tiff in shock *:-*

I just took a look at the picture and I see its a bird. The paint job looks a bit runny, why is that?Try using Paintshop Pro, its a very good program.

Mmmmmmmm *:-* When we upload our pictures we have to compress them, and sadly sometimes it makes the paintwork look "runny"Yes I use PSP thankyou for that enlightening tip.