Sign in to follow this  

Look she's here, Dan's C172. Thank You !

Just brought her through the snow clouds from Salzburg (LOWS) to Innsbruck (LOWI).Ooops, she is gone in the last pic, but you can get her in the avsimlibrary...... ;) Rodger :-wave

Rodger Hi, Wow those look great! It's been awhile since I've tried using clouds. What are you using to get the wispy clouds like these? I know there are a couple of add-ons. Which one are you using if any?I think I will go and download this repaint. Looks so real. :)TonyFlyII! ver. 2.40Directx 8.1nVidia drivers 41.09ECS K7S5A SOCKETA /DDR/ATX MB, DDR SRAM 128MB PC-2100 266MHZ MEMORY ,AMD ATHLON T-BIRD 1.2GHZ 256K FSB266 PGA , NVIDIA GEFORCE2 MX-400 64MB AGP

Glad you like it Rodger. Your screenshots are beautiful. Is that default scenery?

Guest dajackman

Are you sure thats not a photograph!!

Hi Toni,I always use Jure's clouds. These are the scattered and broken clouds.I use them most of the time, especially with metars they go very well,as you can see in the shots! Sometimes I use his 'Big Mummas' as well,but you have to set them manually. See Johnny's post below.You should definately download the Cessna, I already fell in love with her.....Hope this helps,Rodger ;)

Thanks Dan for this great aircraft!Yes, these are Jak's default textures.Regards,Rodger :-wave

Thank you Johnny for your kind words.Maybe I'll put them on the screenshots forum as well...:-smile12 Rodger

Good work Rodger.............your pics are unreal!!!! I am curious about the clouds.......can you tell me the name of the files. For some time I have wished there was a program like Sky for Fly2. Do you know of any by chance??? Also..is that a new aircraft model you are using if so can you provide me the file name? Thanks alot.....your efforts are really appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!!Richard

Richard,the little plane ai the brand new Cessna 172 by Dan Larson.The file name is flyhawk_hbcde.zip. It's a swiss repaint.For the clouds read my thread above. They are Jure's clouds.Good luck and keep Fly!ing,Rodger