Sign in to follow this  

Converted fs2002 scenery to Fly2 (pics)

Guest Josve
Guest tonyc

That's great. How did you do it?tony

Those shots look great, awesome job!Where can this program be found?Did a search here at avsim, but turned nothing up.Tony in Miami

Guest Jan

Hello Johnny.Looks fantastic.Do you have any pics from ENZV and ENHD?Godt jobbet. :)Jan

Guest WilliamD

Johnny--Could you please post a link to the Airport 7 scenery? At Flightsim.no I found norway8ap.zip (16 MB - 41 norske Flyplasser) which I'll download shortly, but it may be a changed version and not convert as well.http://www.flightsim.no/file/FS2002_-_Scen...orge/more3.html------------------------------------------------Have you or anyone else had success converting any of the Suisse 2002 series that is currently being posted here at Avsim? I tried Sion but a lot of buildings (including the big red ones) were missing. Several others I couldn't convert because Fly!2 didn't have any airfield info in the database that FSImport could find. Looks like a nice series though.-------------------------------------------------------------Maybe we could get a permanent thread at the top of the forum that keeps a list and links to all of the sceneries that convert real well.

The first pic is from ENHD, and ENZV is already brilliantly made for Fly!II. :-)I converted it last night, but had trouble with the taxiways (haven't checked any of the other airports yet tho). Now, I had started making the taxiways myself at one point, using the taxiway editor in Fly!II. Could that have interfered with the FS2002 taxiways, or (judging from the photo) doesn't ENHD have taxiways in the FS2002 ENHD? Johnny?John IvanENHD

Started at Bardufoss and headed north landed at the first airport I could see.Wonderful, landed smoothly on the runway and didnt use the joystick once during landingAll The BestSteve

Yes thats right JohnnyWhats this?;-)All The BestSteve

Guest Ken_Salter

> Maybe we could get a permanent thread at the top of the forum that keeps a list and links to all of the sceneries that convert real well.Sure, I can put it in the FAQ page or something. If someone would be so kind as to compile a list (with download links) and send it to me I will be more than happy.[h3]Ken Salter (aka SaltyDog)[/h3]Fly! Forum ModeratorWEBSITE ONLINE!!