Sign in to follow this  

Coming soon to a Norwegian airport near you...

Dannol: Okey! :)I know that Gunnar has been asked for some new and better pictures of the aircraft,and he has asked me to take them. :)On sunday I am going out flying, not in NFB, but another GA aircraft,but then I also get a chance to take new and more detailed photos of the beutiful machine! :)Andrew: Hei, igjen ja! :)Begynner

If you get a chance, take some pictures of the panel. Take them at the same height as the instruments, not downward a higher point. Make sure you get pics of any placards/papers that I can add to the panel for realism. Also, any close up pictures of the outside at different points will help me add detail. These include around each door, etc. I will have a problem with the registration number under the wing because the TRI Flyhawk model uses the same texture for both wing halves, so the number would appear on both sides instead of just the left. In addition, the one on the right would be upside down. You can see this on HB-CDE (Swiss Flyhawk) that I released a little while ago. Let me know if you want the registration numbers under the wing anyway.

Okey, I'll remeber to do that to. :)One detail, the landing/taxi lights are on NFB placed on the cowling, and not on the wing.This is beacuse that NFB is a P-model not a R-model as the Flyhawk.Is it possible to change that?When it comes to the wing reg. nr. is okey that we dont have that. :)One thing, is it okey that i upload the finish product to Bergen Aero Klubb's homepage?I am the webmaster of that page ( Gunner stands behind a new design that will arrive shortly. :) ),and i think that the members would love to fly the machine on the computer also! :)The adress to the page:http://www.bak.noOK, its written in Norwegian, but sometime maybe it will come in english also.. :)

Yes, you can upload it to your club website -- just let me know when its there. About the landing/taxi lights. I wish we could change that...it is built into the Flyhawk model, so there isn't much I can do to change that. Thanks for taking the pictures.

Guest pilotsim7828

Will you have to have the T-41 .pod File to have this model on our machines? Jeff Akins

Nope...just the default TRI Flyhawk. This is similar to the T-41 in that it doesn't have wheel pants. However, this is not a change to the model. Its a trick done by painting the wheel pants pure black...in Fly!2, anything pure black is transparent.

Okey..! :)I just got home from a short trip up to Flesland,I took something around 60 pics off LN-NFB.I'll upload them to a server in a few hours.First I'm gonna get me some dinner - pizza! ;)Andrew: I also took a picture of BAK's hangar,because of the bad wheather I only got the chancheto take pictures of the front.. :(I'll fix the rest of the pictures maybe tomorrow.

:(Because of some irretating Windows error, the FTp program would not work properly.I'll give a messege when I have uploaded the pics. :)

Guest Hagar

Hi there Martin!Looking forward to new pictures, especially the hangar front. That`s all I need to make the model...If you`re going to take more pics of buildings, try to hold the camera lens 90 degrees on the side to be modeled. (No angles to the surface). With such pics, I can use them straight on the model >:-)

Hagar,If you feel like venturing further south, I have some pics from ENHD. 90 degree pics of the buildings just for that purpose. I tried to make 3D models myself, but for some reasons the textures won't import to FlyII from Zmodeler.John IvanENHD

Guest Hagar

John Ivan,I had started on ENHD modeling, but then came the FS converter. So I have converted the excellent FS2002 ENHD scenery without taxiways, and the result is very nice. All I need to do now is to make the ENHD taxiways and put them into an updated Nortaxi pod file, which also updates the ENGM scenery. Terrascene ENGM and the new Nortaxi file will be uploaded in a few weeks >:-)

I just got my server up running, so if you check out this adress, there will be A LOT of pictures!I got some trouble because of the dark hangar,if this will make you to have big problemsI can take new photos another sunny day. :)The adress is:http://skaatun.com/nfbAndrew: Bilde av forsiden til hangaren tror jeg at er bildet nederst p

These are the kind of pictures that will help me make this repaint great. The shots (especially of the outside of the plane) are pretty dark, but I think they will work if I brighten them a bit. Although daytime pictures would be the best, I'll let you know if these work out. If you get a chance to take some more pictures, let me be specific about other pictures that could really help. Take pictures of the exterior outside on a fairly bright day. Take a picture of the side of the fuselage, getting the whole side in the shot...as well as some closeups of any special details. On the inside...you've done well on many of the shots duplicating the Fly!2 views of a Flyhawk cockpit. If you can retake any of these photos outside, it would improve it even more. I'm not sure how much reworking I can do on the interior...its a lot of work, and I'm a bit limited on time these days. Thanks for your work..if you don't have time to take any others, I'll work with these.