Sign in to follow this  

Update from Tara Harvey

Dear Tara, I cannot think of anything to say any better than Lefteris said above. What I can say is - my thoughts and prayers are with you, Rich and family during this difficult time. Like many, I feel extremely fortunate to have gotten to know Richard through the interactions on this Site, and will always take his example of courage and determination to heart. They are the finest legacies that Rich has contributed to us all.May God provide you all with His comfort and Blessings.Ken WoodMeteorologistCNN International Weather

Kenneth E Wood Jr  🌪️🌩️

ex AG1, USN (14yr Vet) Weather Foecaster

Guest jrewing

Tara,My heart goes out to you during this difficult time. Richard has sparked the imagination of so many people with his work and impressed us with his integrity. I'm sure you and Richard are in everyone's thoughts right now.John

Rich, you are more than the author of Fly!you are our friendthanks Tara, sorry, the words don't come easilyPascal

Tara,Very sad news. My sympathy and thoughts are with you all. I'm sure other Fly fans in New Zealand share my feelings.

Dear Tara and Rich,I know only your names, Rich and Tara, but I have a great debt towards you. Throught Fly! I knew new friends in France and all over the world, I enjoy and I'll enjoy with Fly!. God bless you.Robert

Guest Allan Jones

Tara,We continue to hold you and Rich in our prayers. I believe in miracles, yet I also believe that there is a plan that none of use are qualified to know. It was God's plan that a man named Rich has applied his skills to make a remarkable program that draws together people from all over the world to become friends. Few people ever suceed in building such a community. He is a remarkable human being. I will always be grateful for that little whim that made me buy Fly! one day long ago. Rich, through Fly!, has greatly enriched my life.I pray for God's peace be with you, Rich, and your family.

Guest jsippy

Tara and Rich, after reading Tara's email I am at a loss for words, but since a web forum is all about words, here goes...Rich, many thanks to you and your family, and TRI for all of your hard work.I hope that the remainder of your journey in this world, and your journey through whetever lies ahead is a peacefull one.Yours truly,John---John R. SippyChicago, IL, USAPowerMacG4 -Dual 5001024MB RAMnVidiaGF2 - 32MB

Guest Bjorn

Rich and Tara,Fly! was my introduction to the aviation world online. This forumbecame a second family, and the happiness and joy about flyingflight sims are Rich's creation. I have come to know so many peoplearound the world thanks to this.I have never met you, Rich - although I wish it should have beenpossible - but it feels like I know you anyway...You are a true hero!God bless you, Rich, and your family.My best wishes,Bj

Guest ChrisD

Tara.Thank You for updating us on Richard, I whish the news had been better.Every time I start Fly! I cannot help thinking about Rich and You.I hope You may find the strength needed to get through this hard time and You may be able to comfort Rich when the time gets tough.Words do not come easy, but I really do wish You and Rich all the best.Chris

Guest Gregg580

Peace to all touched by this news.Gregg and Joan Clement

Tara - be strong and know that you have the love, support and concern of a larger family out here.Rich - I can only wish to be able to imitate your strength, your character and your kindness. You've given this world much more than a flight sim - you've given us all an invaluable lesson on how to live. May God bless you.Sincerely,Rumaasha Maasha

Tara,Thank You for the update regarding Rich's condition.Whenever we fly, our thoughts will be with Rich.We'll keep up our prayers.Frank D'hontBelgium

Dear Taramy thoughts are with you and Rich.Max Switzerland

Dear Tara,My thoughts are with you and Rich.Marc Belgium