Sign in to follow this  

Update from Tara Harvey

My thoughts are with you and your family. Rich- you will be missed. Bruce.

Tara,I'm very saddened to hear about Rich's condition. Thank you for taking the time to inform us.Rich, you are an inspiration.Kindest regards,Norman Cleesattel

Dear Tara,Please pass onto to Rich that the inspiration for the software I've written came from Richard's simulator, Fly! The announcement that he was attending the Avsim conference was the thing that persuaded me to attend. He truly is an inspiring man.It's because of Richard's hard work that I've enjoyed many hours flying, and many hours creating add-ons for his simulator.Even though the most important thing to him right now is probably his family, remind him that he has an extended family of hundreds of people thinking about him. I'm one of them. At a time like this it really is hard to say much more.My deepest sympathy to Rich, to you, and to your family.Take care,Andrew McLeanAustralia

Guest Henri W

Tara,Thanks you so much for taking some of your precious time to inform us about Richard's condition. Hearing how he is doing makes me very, very sad. I am sure that like so many others I had hoped for better news. Although I never met Rich except for in these forums, I got to know him as an exceptional and truely inspiring person. The way he always treated other people should be an example to all of us. Others have already mentioned how much he meant to them, to this community. I can only agree. Words fall short when trying to express my feelings of sadness and deepest respect for Richard.I hope so much Richard will come home with you and your daughter soon. I just want to let you know that he will be in my thoughts. Wishing there was more I could do.Best wishes,Henri WerijThe Netherlands

I'am at a loss of words to express this situation. I meet Rich several years ago at an AVSIM social. I was hoping for any improvement in his condition. He is such an role model.Thanks for the update.Regards,Ed Ward, Jr.

Guest ront1

I am very sorry to hear this. I feel that Richard Harvey has poured his heart and soul into the Flight Sim community and this just very hard to hear. My prayers are with you Richard and Tara and family.Ron

Guest Mgarmy

Tara,There are no words which I can think off at moments like this. Enjoy those last moments with Rich.I wish you a lot of strength and wisdom.Mannie Garmythe Netherlands

I am at a loss for words. He has shown by his actions here what a wonderful person he is. By thoughts are with him and with Tara and his family.Titus C. R.Mendell

Guest ben_

Tara and familyI have been away for a week or so and am very sad to return to read this.Thank you for taking time at such a difficult time for you. Rich is truly lucky to have such wonderful support from a wife like you.God bless.Ben

Richard, Tara and family...my thoughts are with you all.Tony in Miami

Somehow, I didn't see this post until today. It is indeed sad news, and I send my regards to Harvey family.L.Adamson