Sign in to follow this  

Dauphin trip today (real pics)

Guest Jan

Hello everybody.Got over to the hangar during lunch hour to take some more panel shots of the Dauphin.And they where just going out on a testflight.I jumped into the backseat together with all the sandbags(for weight).Weather was nice at ENZV today.Took a trip around theStavanger area.Pilot performed a nice rolling landing :)JanPic 1 Starting engine 2Pic 2 Hover...picking up speed,turning into runway and climbing out.Pic 3 Outside the coast of Stavanger.

Hello Jan!Very cool! Please post more, say, a couple of pics every weekend? :-)So long,Robert:-rotorEDCJ

Guest Jan

Hello Robert.Unfortunatly I don't get to join the testflights that often :), but if I get some useful shots I might put up some more.Haveabout 2 GIG of cockpit shots,mainly of the helicopter fleet from mycompany and the local museum.But thats to boring :-hah Jan

Have about 2 GIG of cockpit shots... But thats to boringBoring enough to take 2 gigs of shots, eh?;)I was home for the holidays. When I got back and watched my Christmas video I noticed someone had filled my tape up with more shots of airports than family! Talk about boring home videos! ;)Who did that?Brad

Boring? Hell no! :-) That's only boring for stamp collectors, train fans, soccer fanatics, grandmothers... ;-)Isn't it an excellent amount of pics to put it on a webpage, I mean just make your own website? OK, 2 gig is A LOT :-) but I'm satisfied with, say, 50-100 MB already... ;-) Or you open a CD (or better DVD) mail service? :-)Robert:-rotorEDCJ

Hello can I helpm you.Were can i get these dophlin fom as i dont see it on avsimThankyou for my helpIvor Bigne