Sign in to follow this  

New project started (pics)

Guest Jan

Hello.Here is the newly started project together with Jarno.A few shots from the pilotseat and a test of livery paintskill.Nothing is finished and is subject to change.The livery is from Norsk Helicopterat ENZV.The great people over there let me use my camera on their 76's.Don't have any panel shots from within FlyII yet.Jarno made thebeautiful model of the Sikorsky S 76 :)JanLink: http://www.norskhelikopter.no/index.asp?iLanguageId=1

AWESOME!And now the expected question: WHEN will it be available? :-)Robert:-rotorEDCJ

Guest pilotsim7828

If It`s like the P - 51 It will take a long time WHAT WORKMANSHIP!!!! Cant wait for that one either Jeff Akins

Guest Jan

Hello.Thanks for the nice words :) Jeff...making the 3D model ISWORKMANSHIP, yes.Jarno is very talented.The cockpit views are just 2D photo images.And the good news are that now we have for the first time working landing gears in a helo for FlyII.Thanks to Jarno and Alejandro I can lift off,have three green lights,move the gear handle,get a red light, and after a few seconds no lights and my gear up and locked.Very nice work guys.Started on the mainpanel tonight,but have no timeframe,sorry.Have to talk more with Jarno, it's his project.Jan

Guest pilotsim7828

Just looking to any side of that helo, Makes me feel like I am Sitting in it, Very nice job INDEED!!! Jeff Akins:-bluegrab

Guest product

Any chance of a Mac compatible version? Looks great!Best,Joel

Guest pilotsim7828

BTW , What Setting are you using in the waves LOOKS GREAT Jeff Akins

Guest Jan

Hello.I don't know what it takes to make it Mac compatible,but Jarnohinted that there may be a version for all of you too :)I can't do 3D panels,so 2D images will have to do.For me too they give a very realistic feeling.For the water: download VFR Ocean zip,set watertrancparency=164,watertilingdencity=2,animatewater=1 in yourFlyII INI file.That should get it started.Try changing the numbers until you find a good result for you.Jan

Guest Hagar

Very nice work, Jan!Hope I`ll fly her soon...

Stunning Cockpit views. Really makes ya feel like youre in a REAL cockpit.