Sign in to follow this  
Guest Fly II Pilot

FS-Import problems

I am converting scenery of FS98 and FS2k with FSI with good results but I have any questions:How I know what is the Tile of a city or a zone of a city, for example Madrid??? I can now the Tile of an airport, but not the other zone. I want to merged several scenery of a same city but I want to replace only any Tiles of one scenary and reemplace with te same Tile of other scenery.Other question, It's better remain the default taxiways of Fly2 or convert the taxiways of the scenery or FS??Greetings and thanks in advance from Madrid (Spain).

Guest Fly II Pilot

(Don't know your name):Just select LEMD and it will give you a close-by tile, then select Nearby tiles. As far as the taxiways, I'd convert the MSFS ones, otherwise you may end up with taxiways that don't agree with the runway, unless you also choose to NOT import the runways in which case you run the risk of the not having the terminals aligned properly with the rest of the scenery. First try importing the taxiways without selecting the "Yellow" option, if you get a good result then you're done, if you get the Fly! II taxiways (e.g. didn't find/convert taxiways) then select "Yellow" and you should be all set.Good luck!Alejandro AmigorenaCheshire, CTFly! II Beta Team MemberAthlon XP 1800ABIT KR7A-RAID768Mb RAMMSI GeForce 3 Ti 500 64MBSB Audigy GamerCH Flight Yoke USBCH Pro Pedals USB