Sign in to follow this  
Guest Twister

A final post and goodbye from Richard Harvey

"You Have Two Choices in Life;You can Dissolve Into the Mainstream, or you can be Distinct.To be Distinct, you Must be Different.To be Different, You Must Strive to beWhat No One Else But You Can Be" - Alan Ashley-Pitt.Thank You Rich For teaching me that... Peace.Mihir

Rich,You have been an enormous inspiration. The way I view life has forever been changed by you. Keep listening -- I'm sure you'll hear my prayers.

Richard what can one say it has been a true honour to have been involved with Fly since sept 99 and like many people its been you sirthat has inspired me. I pray to God that I will have the honour tobe greeted by you in heaven above. What can I say you are the mostHUMAN person any of us will ever have the good fortune to meet in this life. I will remember you all my life. And to Tara I will keepyou and your daughter in my hart and prayers as well. Dan

Dear Mr. Harvey, My heart goes out to you and your family. Thank you for your dedication to the flight simulation community. You will be missed. I only wish that I had the pleasure of meeting you. May your passing come soon, to silence your suffering.Warmest Regards,Troy K.

I can only thank my stars that I got to meet The Man at the Avsim Conference last year. I will never forget that and also my many hours enjoying the Fly! series.The other respondents have said what I'd like to say more eloquently than I can, so I'll just say,Blue Skies!Dave BlevinsKRHV

System: Asus P8Z68 Deluxe/Gen3 mobo *** i7 2700K @ 5gHz w/ Corsair H80 cooler

NVidia GTX 570 OC *** 8 GB 1600 Corsair Vengeance DRAM *** CoolerMaster HAF X case

System overclocked and tuned for FSX by fs-gs.com

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog stick/throttle & CH Products Pro Pedals

Various GoFlight panels *** PFC avionics stack

Thank you for giving me my first taste of the flight sim world with Fly! Since then, it has become a large part of my life. I feel a close bond with some here that would never have happend without your contribution. May your God and Savour send his Angels to bring you home upon golden wings, to wipe away all tears and bring everlasting peace to your heart.Best Wishes,Randy J. Smithcrvm@iwon.com" A little learning is a dangerous thing"

So Long Rich...Thank you for your great dedication to aviation and flight simulation.And also for being a great testimony of one that has had a great trial and has been able to be gracious and kind all the way to the end. Thank you. When you get there tell God not to give up on me yet! I am still a work in progress and only by his grace will I make it too. God speed my friend and thank you for everything.My very best until we meet again.Jim Rhoads

I am so pleased that I had an opportunity to meet you at Reno this year and tell you how much pleasure Fly! brought to me. I am saddened immeasurably by your illness, but inspired by your bravery. I can only hope to meet life's challenges large and small with even a small part of the confidence and courage that you have brought this battle.Rest easy.Colin

As I read your message, I realize the futility of the ways I often spend my time here on earth. As fun as pastimes like flight sims can be, your life has reminded me that there are things that are far more significant. I also remember this world is not our home. I know that in creating Fly!, God allowed you to live out of who He made you to be. I'm glad you know Him and will be with Him soon. I pray He will be a comfort to you in the coming days and to your family.

Guest Philip Olson

Dear Richard, I have a million words but yet I have none, once again you have moved me. Thanks for everything, you have given me much for someone that I have never met, but I do very much look forward to the day that I can meet you. I will let your words be an inspiration to lead a better life and I will, of course, keep using Fly! to better enjoy life. My friend I am glad that your pain is almost at an end, in a small way I think I envy you for I know that I have a long road before mine will end. I wish you all the best on your journey and I will be pushing some positive energy your way. I will keep you in my prayers as I have for some time. Peace Richard and thanks for everything!Philip

Guest chezz

We will miss you Rich. Say my Hi to *******. I'll see you in heaven, God isn't finished with me yet."Precious in the sight of the Lord is the death of His saints" Psalm 116:15chris salviejorpll

Richard,Thank you for your contributions to the flightsim community. You will be dearly missed. But, I will give your "positive" flow, if you will, to your higher place. I wish you and your family a peaceful time before it all ends. As well as peace of mind! But, I will be sad, and that is natural. Your words are inspiring and I will take them to heart! May you rest now. I will never forget you! Take care and God Bless You and your Family! All the best!!!Greggory Payne

You are an inspiration to all. God bless you and your family.Ed