Sign in to follow this  
Guest Twister

A final post and goodbye from Richard Harvey

Guest nycflyer

Richard,Thank you for all your dedication and your immortal contributions, you have been an inspiration for us all.Our prayers are with you.-----------------------Scott CannizzaroPPASEL-KTEB

Rich, Your message touched me deeply, and I hope that someday I have the pleasure of meeting you, wherever that may be.Craig

God Bless you Rich!!! I look forward to our next meeting.

Guest lawyerpilot

I do not know you, I only know your work, but like the hard work that you contributed to our community, I'm sure those who know you consider you among the best that our world has to offer....."Men without dreams are never free, twas thus this way and thus will ever be."Christopher Michael Braun

Rich,I have no words that can express my thoughts, Godspeed on your next journey my friend!"AN INVINCIBLE DETERMINATION CAN ACCOMPLISH ALMOST ANYTHING AND IN THIS LIES THE GREAT DISTINCTION BETWEEN GREAT MEN AND LITTLE MEN." Thomas Fuller Paulhttp://www.advdigitalmedia.com/sig.jpg

Rich,I've never really talked to you, I don't know much about you but from reading this post it seems like I've known you forever. Your work in the flightsim community has broken all barriers, and continues to be honored by all. I hope now, and your lifes to come are filled with joy and happiness. From Hawaii and around the world, I bid you a fair, and warm Aloha.Morgan Anderson

Guest DreamFleet

Hi Rich,I fondly recall meeeting you, and a conversation we had about FS and Fly! under the wing of a 707, a couple of years back, during the Microwings Conference. You are quite the gentleman, and it was a pleasure to have met you.A dear friend of mine lost her daughter (age 30) to cancer back in November, and she has a tough time believing me, in fact she thinks I'm crazy, when I tell her that her daughter is in a better place. I know she is.This thing we call "life" is nothing more than a stop along the "road", and God KNOWS you did a great deal of good during that stop.Yes, it's time to move on, to far better things, and in time I can only hope that I will join such a fine gentleman such as yourself.There will be another wing of a 707 for us to meet under again, and I'm looking forward to it.Thanks ever so much for your contributions, as I look forward to the day when I will experience the new contributions you will be making.The best is yet to come!God speed, and God bless. You WILL be in good hands. :-)With warmest regards,http://www.dreamfleet2000.com/gfx/images/F...RUM_LOUF_A2.jpg

Guest David Slavens

God Speed Richard. There is a star in the sky waiting for you.

Guest jase439

Farewell, old friend, for the constant example you've set for us all. From the quiet upper decks of the bleachers - I wish you Godspeed on your journey.Don't be dismayed at good-byes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again. And meeting again, after moments or lifetimes, is certain for those who are friends.[pre] - Richard Bach[/pre]

Guest DNelson

One of my favorite Richard Bach quotes:"What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the master calls a butterfly."

Rich: The physicist tells us that matter, energy, "stuff", cannot be destroyed, only changed. Radio waves leave one place, travel to another. Light is light. It never ends, only changes.Fear not this change. You know this already. God (Love, Light, Sub-atomic, Universal) is with you. And you will be with us, in your creations, in our thoughts.See you sooner than later, and God Bless...Braun

Guest pilotsim7828

Rich ; I have Always loved what you did for us & Fly!(Fly! II). Now you will have wings of your own to fly! and lead others to a Peaceful Place. I will never forget you and what you have done for us and this tightly knit family, Tara ; I dont know what to say but ,I think you know how we all feel. Restful peace to you, Rich Your friend close to home;Jeff Akinsaka: Pilotsim7828Fort Worth (North Richland Hills) Texas15 Miles from KDFW Please let me know when and Where the final goodbyes are. jaakins@charter.net

Guest ben_

RichWe'll miss you, but thank you for some wonderful and inspirational memories.God blessBen