Sign in to follow this  
Guest Twister

A final post and goodbye from Richard Harvey

Godspeed Richard, you'll always be remebered. I thank you for all the work you have put into Fly! and Fly!II to make it the sim it is today, and that you cared to ask for feedback and our opinions to help further the two sims. Just that fact alone I believe you have elevated the Fly! Series over Microsoft's. May you find your peace.John S. MorganReal World: KSFF, Cessna 152 994JP, Student 16+ hours.Virtual: Fly!II, KPHX, AWVA, PMDG Boeing 757-200ER, VATSIM.

John Morgan

"There is a feeling about an airport that no other piece of ground can have. No matter what the name of the country on whose land it lies, an airport is a place you can see and touch that leads to a reality that can only be thought and felt." - The Bridge Across Forever: A Love Story by Richard Bach

Guest frankcubillos

Thank you Richard and Godspeed my friend. See you there amigo.

GOD SPEED RICHARD! We will miss you man! You will be remembered always, and your spirite will always be with us! I wish you the best of luck on the otherside! Take Care and FLY! forever! :-)Best Regards Derek Beal :-wavePROUD RUSSIAN/CANADIAN! :D

M. HarveyFor several future year each time when i will use my Fly, Iwill have a good thought for a man who share with me his passion.Merci Pour tout Rich ! DanQuebec

Guest abent

Your efforts have brought countless hours of joy to me.I thank you very much for your truly valued contributions to our hobby.You will be remembered by many.Adam

Dear RichI've never flown your Fly, but I have been touched personally by some of the challenges you face now; and I never know when my own day will come. But do any of us, really ... I am truly inspired by your confidence, charisma and courage in saying goodbye to your friends the way you have done here. God bless you, your family, and hey, when you soar with angels, you'll be the envy of those of us who can't break such ceilings in our FS Learjets.You're a very brave man, and I know that your post will have had a positive influence on many. Safe travel, Rich ...Mark "Dark Moment" Beaumonthttp://www.swiremariners.com/newlogo.jpg

Blue skies and strong tail winds....Thank you for your dedication. God bless you Rich and your family.Respectfully,Jason P. Ravain

Bless you Richard, for all you have done for this community and for what you have given to society. I thank you and I thank GOD for giving us a gift through your talents. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.GOD wants to build the ultimate flight simulator and he has called on you to help him :) No doubt he will be very pleased.Andy

What a man of Courage to type such a lovely letter. My tears are with Rich and Tara and the family. It was a privelege for me to have known Mr. Harvey through this forum. I do not know what else to say. I wanted to add my admiration for this real Mensch.

Guest Neil

Catch you on the flipside good buddy! We'll see you soon... Save me a good seat up there!"Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death; I fear no evil, for thou art with me." (Psalm 23:4)Godspeed & God Bless Richard.

Rich,You will continue to be an inspiration for us all. Keep watching those incoming pax manifests, I for one look forward to finally meeting you one day. I commend you for the courage and inspiration you have shown and given us. You always led the way for us, and now you will once again. Bruce.

Thanks for all you have given to our community. I was there with you as you brought a wonderful flight sim experience to us all in Fly! and we were all with you as you struggled to keep Fly!II flying straight and steady. We are all with you now as you make your own journey beyond all this. You will be powerfully missed. I will protect my copies of all the Fly! series and fly them frequently in memory of your wonderful touch.Peace.

Guest CharlesH

Hi Richard:You are a true inspiration to me and to all of us here at AVSIM. I had the opportunity to meet you at the last AVSIM convention. I must say that I truely admire you and all your contributions to the flight simmulation community. You are a true gentleman. I commend you for your courage and inspiration you have shown and given to us. May God Bless you and your family. Charles

Mr. Harvey, I do not know you personally nor have I flown Fly II, but I feel when I see these types of letters. From the posts I have read it looks like you were a dedicated man to the flightsim community. I hope you rest in peace, and maybe will someday meet you in heaven. I will keep you in my prayers. Chris