Sign in to follow this  
Guest Rob Westhouse

Question RE: Map Packs

Is there a problem with RW02 Map Pack? I cant get it to download, have tried numerous times, and always get an ie error page. (eg: like the file doesnt exist or something)Is TRI map pack 28 supposed to be missing?Thanks, Brad

Yes, there is a problem with the link or the file. Whenever you discover something like this, send a message right away to the Library Managers - their link is at the top of the file library page.There is no Map Pack 28. :-)

Randall Rocke

Guest Rob Westhouse

I have email the library manager. If they lost the file, I will upload it again when they contact me. Check back tomorrow to see if the file is there.http://members.shaw.ca/fly2/images/snoopyace.gifRob Westhouse, VE5VKSaskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada"Land of Living Skies"

Thanks!If there is no Map pack 28, why dont they renumber them?Save alot of confusion :)

Guest Rob Westhouse

Then I would have to spend hours re-drawing my Map Pack Reference Image :-eek - Fly! 2 Navigation LibraryToo bad they did not have more time to do more Fly2 maps. They were scanned in better detail than Fly! 1http://members.shaw.ca/fly2/images/snoopyace.gifRob Westhouse, VE5VKSaskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada"Land of Living Skies"