Sign in to follow this  
Guest pilotsim7828

Personal website dedicated to Richard Harvey

I put together a couple of pages in dedication of Richard Harvey. I hope that it doesnt offend anyone. Just something I felt compelled to do. I saw a picture that was in the post of Richards last post. I took the liberty to use it. If your the person who designed it and want it removed I will do so. I'll be doing more work on it in the days to come. I threw it together in a bit of a hurry. Its not much but I wanted to do something for Richard and all of you here at Avsim.Links removed at Tony's requestTonyFlyII! ver. 2.40

Guest DSandberg

I think that's a nice page and a nice thought. And in keeping with the joyous spirit that Richard wants us to embrace, I also have to say that I got a nice chuckle from the runway numbering and arrangement on the 2nd page. Man, I'd hate to be in the pattern at THAT airport! ;)[table cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0][tr][td width=320]http://www.usinternet.com/users/mystic/infomsig.gif[/td][td width=170 align=center]God wants Richard Harvey as his copilot.[/td][/tr][/table]

Guest chezz

Tony,Thanks for posting the picture I made for Rich. You are free to use it.chris salviejorpll

Chris, Thanks you for letting me use your graphics. It was that picture that led me to putting something up for Rich. I'm going to do some more work on it today. A few more links and maybe a guest book for people to sign. I'm out of work right now and plent of time on my hands. I'm hoping for a interview soon with the Academy of Science museum here in Philadelphia. Long shot in the dark but I applied any way. :)Tony

David, Thanks for the compliments. It's the least I could do in return for everything that Richard has done for all of us. Still some more to do. Too make sure everything is working on it, did you hear the sound bite? Tony

Guest DSandberg

Yes I did. It works quite nicely ... very seamless. I couldn't really tell where it ended and restarted.[table cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0][tr][td width=320]http://www.usinternet.com/users/mystic/infomsig.gif[/td][td width=170 align=center]God wants Richard Harvey to be his copilot.[/td][/tr][/table]

Unfortunately, I can't access your site because, I guess to many people have accessed it...cheers and looking forward to visiting it.

"Unfortunately, I can't access your site because, I guess to many people have accessed it...cheers and looking forward to visiting it. "Yes its taking some hits for sure. I cant even get to it right now. Im adding some more links, you have anything to go on it let me know. Please bookmark in favorites if you havent already. :)TonyFlyII! ver. 2.40Directx 8.1nVidia drivers 41.09

Johnny yes I know its terrible. I cant complain much its free. I have a account with comcast and website. I'm waiting to see what happens with the merger with ATT before I go to the trouble of transferring to that site.I've put a link to your website on mine. Is this Ok? TonyFlyII! ver. 2.40Directx 8.1nVidia drivers 41.09

Guest pilotsim7828

LOVE THOSE APPLETS Hope you add more to the page and it`s a good one too! Jeff Akins