Sign in to follow this  
Guest Fly II Pilot

Update on website for Richard

I'm in the middle of updating this site. I have moved it to another server. Please disregard this address.http://www.geocities.com/cadillac1_99/dedication.htmlThat is the old address. Im still working on the new one as I type this. The new address is http://mywebpages.comcast.net/cadillac43/dedication.htmlThis should take care of the bandwidth problem that I was having at geocities.com.As I said it is still under construction. So dont try to use any links for now. They wont take you anywhere.But if you want to look at it and let me know if you were in fact able to see it. Please let me know. Transferring everything will take a couple of days. TonyFlyII! ver. 2.40Directx 8.1nVidia drivers 41.09

Guest Fly II Pilot

So did I...Alejandro AmigorenaCheshire, CTFly! II Beta Team MemberAthlon XP 1800ABIT KR7A-RAID768Mb RAMMSI GeForce 3 Ti 500 64MBSB Audigy GamerCH Flight Yoke USBCH Pro Pedals USB

Thanks Ken & Alejandro for checking the site out. The entire site is now moved to comcast server. below is the first of 3 pages.http://mywebpages.comcast.net/cadillac43/dedication.htmlI'm kind of new to html designing it may not look like much to most. I still have some work. I need to add some counters and a guestbook for those who visit.Visiting these pages shouldn't be a problem with bandwidth now.They are a litle graphic intense for those with 56k connections but worth the wait, If anyone has any ideas or suggestions. Let me know what they are. On the flightlinks page there are several links to other flight sim related pages. If you would like yours added drop me a email with the url. Flight sim relate of course. Thanks for any feedback.This is the frontpage to my site. http://mywebpages.comcast.net/cadillac43/main.htmlTonyFlyII! ver. 2.40Directx 8.1nVidia drivers 41.09

Guest Fly II Pilot

Tony:Something got messed up. All images now display one on top of the other. Is it just me?Take care,Alejandro AmigorenaCheshire, CTFly! II Beta Team MemberAthlon XP 1800ABIT KR7A-RAID768Mb RAMMSI GeForce 3 Ti 500 64MBSB Audigy GamerCH Flight Yoke USBCH Pro Pedals USB

Alejandro, It must be your end, I just went to evry single page and all loaded fine for me. It may be this latest worm virus thats causing a lot of hesitation this weekend on the internet. I know last night and still today some sites seem to freeze upon trying to load up. Check again in the days to come and see if its still happening. Thanks for the reply. :)TonyFlyII! ver. 2.40Directx 8.1nVidia drivers 41.09

Guest Fly II Pilot

Tony:Never mind. No idea what it could have been. I just checked again and it's working fine... :-hmmmAlejandro AmigorenaCheshire, CTFly! II Beta Team MemberAthlon XP 1800ABIT KR7A-RAID768Mb RAMMSI GeForce 3 Ti 500 64MBSB Audigy GamerCH Flight Yoke USBCH Pro Pedals USB