Sign in to follow this  
Guest jjlobo

ROTW's Mustang available for download

Guest rene_35

Ladies and Gentlemen,You might be interested by the fact that Laurent Claudet, TJ and Jean Sabatier's P51-D Mustang is finally available in Avsim's download section. We hope you will enjoy her ! As usual, even if you can start her with the "E" key, PLEASE READ THE MANUAL for it contains vital information on how she should be flown. Mac users, you are not forgotten : our friend Matthew Horridge accepted to translate the 10 DLL files for the Mac version. We will keep you informed on his progress.For our french-speaking users, a version including a french manual is available in the Fly! download section of www.simvol.org

Thanks, You are T H E B E S T !!!:-jumpy :-jumpy :-jumpy Rodger

Guest Jan

The entire ROTW team!WOW...and WOW again.THAT is a piece of exeptionalwork.Superb.What a quality.Thank you very much.You outdo yourself every time you release something new :) I can see why it took so long time.Everybody else...don't hesitate,go and get it.And it's free.Now off for some nice flying.Jan

Guest Fly II Pilot

Rene:I took it up for a spin (or two) ;-) and it's absolutely incredible!!! What a fine piece of art! The panels are exceptional and it seems to really fly like a fighter!I spent almost 10 minutes admiring it in the Fly-by camera and it does remind me of the several airshows where I've seen them.Now off to read the manual and learn more...Thanks so much for your time, dedication, attention to detail, professionalim, and for giving it to us FREE!!!Alejandro AmigorenaCheshire, CTFly! II Beta Team MemberAthlon XP 1800ABIT KR7A-RAID768Mb RAMMSI GeForce 3 Ti 500 64MBSB Audigy GamerCH Flight Yoke USBCH Pro Pedals USB

Guest tonyc

The P51 is simply amazing. Nothing comes so close to providing the real feel of being in the cockpit of this famous bird. This is really a tribute to all of you at ROTW and to FLY.tony

A lot of compliments to all ROTW team fot this fantastic work.This is the best and right thanks to Richard Harvey.A dear regardGiorhio Gnesda

Hi all, What a wonderful aircraft!! I took it from Sion to Ambri (not a good airport to land at with that plane...)The flight was very realistic, but landing that thing is much harder than a Piper 28 warrior...I crashed, I haven't crashed in Fly2! for at least a year... Weird feeling.cheers

1. Magnificent!2. Totally Sexy!3. Incredible detail!Many, many thanks to the ROTW Team! Awesome!

Guest WilliamD

Beautiful aircraft, ROTW. And that cockpit is a masterpiece. Best I have seen.I was surprised to see so few comments about the P51, but then I read that the Internet has been seriously disrupted by a new virus.

I agree.. the P51 cockpit sets a new standard.. I wish the same skill could be applied to the Cessna "Flyhawk" and the Piper Malibu.. a rework of those cockpits with this level of graphics detail would be a sight for sore eyes..

Bert