Sign in to follow this  

Error in opening FLY!II

Guest GOODY

Can someone give me a clue to correct the following error.Unable to openPBM file P51ADF.pbmFile: pkbitmap.cppLine 2948GoodyGoody@cableone.net

Hello Goody,Your error seems to be related to our P51-D. Could you check if you put the all the files in the right directories ?All the *.pod files should go in a p51 (or whatever you want to call it directory) in C:Program FilesTerminal RealityFly! IIaircraftAll the *.DLL files should be copied to C:Program FilesTerminal RealityFly! IImodulespc directoryHoping this will help youJean-Paulhttp://www.simvol.org/fly/avatars/logojp.gif

Guest GOODY

Jean-Paul:I had installed you P-51D and to be honest with you at my age(88) it was way over my head. I could not get it started so I e-mailedJean Sabatier and finally deleted it from my FLY!II Aircraft file.I have searched both c & d drives and cannot find any referenceat all to the error.I sure dont want to re-install FLY!II with all the upgrades and all the add-ons I have in it.Any other ideas?Pleasegoody Goody@cableone.net

Goody, According to the error you have, you have left at least one of the files of the P51 package and Fly! is looking for the other ones.Could you check if one or more of the following files are still on your hard drive and if so, delete it/them :P51BC_P65_ART.PODP51BC_P64_LIV.podP51BC_P65_PAR.PODSMOKE.podP51BC_P64_MOD.podThat should solve your problem.Jean-Paul http://www.simvol.org/fly/avatars/logojp.gif

Guest GOODY

Jean-Paul:Could not find these files anywhere on my 2 drives.Is it possible to download the P51 again & load it inFLY!II aircraft that it might cure this poblem?GoodyGoody@cableone.net

Guest GOODY

Jean-Paul:Re-installed!!!Problem SOLVED!!!Thanks, sorry I bothered youGoodyGoody@cableone.net