Sign in to follow this  

ROTW P51 Cockpit = Absolutely Stunning!!!!!

I have just read a number of replies regarding taking screenshots. I do it the same way as MSFS, X-Plane, etc.Just hit the Print Screen key, open up my paint/reducing program and then hit the CTRL V keys. It's only one at a time, as I've never bothered with the multiple screenshot methods. In FS2002, I just put the program in a window to pause and use the screenshot program (alt enter). I havn't figured the method to window FLYII yet.L.Adamson

Guest Javier

Larry:You can't window FLY II , you don't need to neither. The best way to take a nice screenshot is to have the full screen view!! You can do it by pressing CTRL+TAB as mentioned above, keep flying and edit your pics later on ( very useful when taking more than one pic ) Anyways... is good to see you here, and to read so positive comments from you about FLY II. This Sim can only get better, and it will if we keep positive!THANK YOU ROTW TEAM!!!!! this is the best P51 on the NET period.

Rene. I have several good sounds that are in wav format. I can either email them to you. Or set them up on my website for you to download from there. They arent all that big in size but would be something for you guys to work with. Just let me know. Sorry I didn't get back any sooner.http://mywebpages.comcast.net/cadillac43/dedication.htmlhttp://mywebpages.comcast.net/cadillac43/takeoff.gifTonyFlyII! ver. 2.40Directx 8.1nVidia drivers 41.09ECS K7S5A SOCKETA /DDR/ATX MB, DDR SRAM 128MB PC-2100 266MHZ MEMORY ,AMD ATHLON T-BIRD 1.2GHZ 256K FSB266 PGA , NVIDIA GEFORCE2 MX-400 64MB AGP

"You can't window FLY II , you don't need to neither."Of course you can ! I think it's only one value to change in the fly.ini, and then you can hit 'print screen', and then reduce Fly!, open a pics editor and coming back to the sim. :)Yves

ReneI have a very fine set of Mustang sound files which include the fantasticsonoroties of the merlin engine, especially in fly-by, gear and flap actuations and tire touch-down. I would be glad to e-mail them to you if you would contact me at peak@juno.com. However,there's always an however! these I obtained from Digital-flight.com and I don't know whether this involves a breach of copyright. Can sounds be copyrighted?Perhaps you might want to go directly to their site and check out their P-51 MK3. Really fantastic sounds to go with your absolutely fantastic airplane.Simon

Guest jjlobo

I do the same way Yves does. But I liked to learn the CTRL+TAB stuff___ JJLobo ___55 11 37268158

Well, in fact, I prefer using the jpgsnapshot dll that is avaible in the file library : you just have to hit contrl backspace, and it takes a pic in jpg format, and you can adjust the quality of the shot in a .ini.Yves

Rene Hi, I just finished putting the files on my website. There are several to choose from. Theres a startup wav as well. There are several flyby's that could be used when one chooses flyby mode.File P51b is a very good one that if possible to grab a clip near the end. To use for actual in flight sound. Its deeper bass in tone. Here's the url for the webpage where to find them. They are near the bottom of the page. You guys are the designers so its left up to you all as to which ones to use. I hope this helps out.http://mywebpages.comcast.net/cadillac43/flightlinks.htmlFrom the looks of all of the posts and screen shots. That this piece of work is very well liked. Ive been so busy with moving my web site I havent had much time to fly this bird yet. http://mywebpages.comcast.net/cadillac43/dedication.htmlhttp://mywebpages.comcast.net/cadillac43/takeoff.gifTonyFlyII! ver. 2.40Directx 8.1nVidia drivers 41.09ECS K7S5A SOCKETA /DDR/ATX MB, DDR SRAM 128MB PC-2100 266MHZ MEMORY ,AMD ATHLON T-BIRD 1.2GHZ 256K FSB266 PGA , NVIDIA GEFORCE2 MX-400 64MB AGP