Sign in to follow this  

Let's do some aerobatics............ !?

Hi all!I have an idea about making virtual aerobatic teams. If there are virtual airlines, why there are no virtual aerobatic teams ?in my opinion group flying is much more interesting and exciting than "individual" flying, so if the multiplayer server will be OK we should at least give it a try..maybe I am too crazy, but I dream about virtual aerobatic airshows, aerobatic competitions between different teams, many teams with their own special liveries etc..I would also like this post to express a big thanks to ROTW team for their P-51 Mustang, since this aircraft seems to me to be ideal for virtual aerobatic fly!ingI would like to hear (to read) your comments or suggestions on this matter, thanks in advance..OndraLKTB, Czech republic

Guest jjlobo

Ondra,I like your idea. I've been watching my brother racing Nascar in the net and thougth abouth something like your idea for Fly! II. However, I'm seeing that there are still a lot of problems around multiplayer and Fly! II. Looking forward to something like this.___ JJLobo ___55 11 37268158

Hi OndraMaybe I should try to get my Extra300 into FLY2. Then you could use this to!And a few pic of the Extra300 made in 3d MAXRegardsHenrik

Hi JohnnyI have mulitple times tryied to team up with someone who knows a little on how to get the aircraft ready for FLY. But no one has replyed. So all my project (Extra300, Cessna421, F-5, MU-2, ect) is at a hold. I will try to see what can be done. I have burned the project on a CD so they should be somewhere!Henrik