Sign in to follow this  

Nice 767 Package

767 Fans:For those of you who enjoy flying this aircraft, I've stumbled upon a nice combination of plane, panel, and sound for FS2002. Any of the POSKY 767's for FS 2002 (I like the 300's), the very lovely, functional, and easy on frame rate panel by I. D'Attomo available here at AVSIM (b767-300_fs2k2.zip)and the B757 soundset compiled and designed by Daniel Careri is truly a wonderful package. State-of-the art design that flies like a dream, in fact, I hand fly all of my ILS approaches unless the weather is really lousy and at minimums: smooth as silk.Enjoy, Alex CN562ZMinneapolis

PowerSpec G426 PC running Windows 11 Pro 64-bit OS, Intel Core i7-6700K processor @3.5GHz, ASUS GeForce RTX 4070 12GB Dual Graphics Card, ASUS TUF Z590-Plus Gaming motherboard, Samsung 870 EVO 2TB SSD, Samsung 750 EVO 500GB SSD, Acer Predator X34 34" curved monitor (external view), RealSim Gear G-1000 avionics hardware, Slavix, Stay Level Custom Metal Panel, Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Honeycomb Bravo Throttle, Redbird Alloy THI, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals.

>767 Fans: >>For those of you who enjoy flying this aircraft, Still for those who enjoy 767 so much they don't mind spending $40 nothing can beat realism of the 767PIC package (which is also very frame rate friendly). The above panel is nice but any true 767 fanatic will recognize departure from realism in a few significant details in a single glance.Michael J.

Michael:LOL....I'm sure the true 767 fanatics will agree with you. Alex

PowerSpec G426 PC running Windows 11 Pro 64-bit OS, Intel Core i7-6700K processor @3.5GHz, ASUS GeForce RTX 4070 12GB Dual Graphics Card, ASUS TUF Z590-Plus Gaming motherboard, Samsung 870 EVO 2TB SSD, Samsung 750 EVO 500GB SSD, Acer Predator X34 34" curved monitor (external view), RealSim Gear G-1000 avionics hardware, Slavix, Stay Level Custom Metal Panel, Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Honeycomb Bravo Throttle, Redbird Alloy THI, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals.

Alex, How do you get the runway lighting effect ?ThanksGeorge

Then again, why include switches that don't do anything.

Guest Martin

We do. :-)Martin767 fetishistIt's a lot like life and that's what's appealing

Guest Crash_Hawk

>Still for those who enjoy 767 so much they don't mind >spending $40 nothing can beat realism of the 767PIC package >(which is also very frame rate friendly). The above panel is >nice but any true 767 fanatic will recognize departure from >realism in a few significant details in a single glance. Are you a 767 Captain? Or do you simply think you are because you shelled out $40 for the 767PIC package. Get off your high horse and realize that full-motion simulators achieve about 80-90% accuracy. Full motion. Imagine how close your computer is. 50%? 60%? It's just a panel that someone took their free time to make. So what if it is a little off. If I was a 767 Captain/First Officer I'd have a full motion to hone my skills and the real plane to fly. The best thing I like about this panel is it's price. If I don't like it, I won't download it.

You know what I like best about your post - this animated signature, very cool. :-coolWonder how you got the idea about the "high horse" ?. Are you trying to say there is little to be gained by paing $40 for the PIC ? You couldn't be more mistaken. Sure it may still be far away from the full motion sim yet it delivers amazing accuracy minus the motion system. For one thing it has got all the displays right. And I don't have to be 767 captain to realize that. Consider me an aviation snob but I happen to like when 'minor' details like this are correct. And, btw, payware is no guarantee for quality, there are some freeware panels that easily match my snobbish criteria. *:-*Michael J.