Sign in to follow this  

Piper pa28-warrior_v05 Internal Side Views ???

Hey Gang,On Fly!II, I've donwnloaded and installed the above plane according to directions. (Delete all PA-28 aircraft POD's and install the 5 newly downloaded POD's in the "aircraft" folder) The side views do not show when I fly the plane and look left,right, and towards the rear. Only the front view and the feul selector are present. Any help? Thanks,blkwlsn

Guest jjlobo

blkwlsnYou need to fly using resolution of at least 800x600 otherwise you will not see what you are looking for. Try it, the views are great.By the way you are really annonimous....Cheers!___ JJLobo ___55 11 37268158

Guest jjlobo

blkwlsnSorry I made a mistake, you need >>> 1024 x 768 <<< resolution to get the external views from inside.___ JJLobo ___55 11 37268158