Sign in to follow this  

FS 2k2 gone mad with time zones...

I just finished a flight from South America to Heathrow. I used POSKY

Thanks Andy,I have just downloaded the file but read the readme and it said stuff about correcting GMT default settings to certain places in the world. I wanted to double check if these files would do no harm and in fact fix the bug. I

Hi Kenji,Just make sure you back up any files before installing.I change the filenames as follows:old ---> filename.bglnew ---> filename.bgl.bakThat makes it very easy to roll back if you encounter problems.I hope it works for you so you can enjoy that sunrise next time.Andy (YSCB)

Hi, Does anybody know where I am supposed to install these files? And what do the *.bat files do? I notice no change after double clicking on these... Thanks.Kenji E. Victoriahttp://simcolombia.0catch.com

Guest Scott Campbell

Kenji,I personally put them into their own folder named "Timezones" under the Scenery directory and put the "Timezones" area as the topmost scenery level in FS2K/2K2. But you can just install into the scenery directory to mke sure they clear up the problems on the default Timezones.bgl file.